Loyal Freddie
stats:
thrust 8%
heat 8%
matter 8%
body 8%
hits 44 pts

Need 50p. Higher offers are welcome :)

Post here on contact me ingame /who psi.

Starbursts

Fledgling Freddie
rofl peeps on that raid need'ed that ring bad and u got it to sell thats gd

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
Starbursts said:
rofl peeps on that raid need'ed that ring bad and u got it to sell thats gd

His problem, maby he needs money for some other item!

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
wasnt forbidden, so /cry and come on next raid :)

Psilocybine

Loyal Freddie
all this fuzz about me selling a ring i won, i can't handle it anymore QQ.
it's on my house (torr 3583/excal) if you need it... end of threat.

deez

Fledgling Freddie
Psilocybine said:
it's on my house (torr 3583/excal) if you need it... end of threat.

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

X

xGenocidex

Will be the last ring you see for sell off a levi raid i host :) rings are no sell or = banned from all future raids - belts, cloaks, bracers, necklaces i don't care about because more than one of those drop or not that great... but rings don't drop 10 a penny like belts and cloaks.. and depriving people of the rarer items for personal gain isnt really that nice :/

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
xGenocidex said:
and depriving people of the rarer items for personal gain isnt really that nice :/

He won it to be personal gain so selling it for a different kind of personal gain is the same? oO

X

xGenocidex

one thing i hate is seeing people who are less fortunate than others striving to make ends meet template wise... and then people winning stuff others need and selling it for 50-xxxp's where as the others who genuinely need it are sat there with a staff up there arse waiting until the next week... or week after... or week after that... or even the week after that ;/ i've been in that situation before i attended a raid for 5 months before i got 1 item i wanted due to people selling it offhand and it didnt drop alot either which made me even more angry so i know how others are feeling when they see an item they're attending raids for up on a cm the next day for sale or on a forum - i stand by my rule the leviathan rings will not be sold... starting from next saturday

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
well if he makes it a rule now, people will have to accept or cry
however this ring was bound to no rules as this was a test-raid of little and he made no specific lootrules
looking at these reactions we see that xGenocidex will set the rule

in my view u shouldn't judge people that fast, some will go for a ring to finance a template cause some other kind of items might be not farmed or even raided once in a while (take moiria items for example, not really an option if u're in a small guild or unfortunate in ur own char-classes)

even if he implements the rule, there might be people doing the same thing and be banned for future raids, this aint a killer of a measure it's the only alternative
I, myself have been a good example of doing raids for months and never getting my thing (galla eld robe never dropped in xfear raids and the staff was 1e taken by someone who never or rarely played his eld)
Still i kept going and stuck to it, wasn't fun but i knew one important thing, it's a game and i have game-and itemwise always alternatives (xfear bribed and cried to me to stuck to his raids)

Psilocybine

Loyal Freddie
get a life..... QQ more, grown up to be a tough as your avatar....

or post some fair price or something, just telling me how greedy i am doesnt add anything to the thread....

Psilocybine said:
it's on my house (torr 3583/excal) if you need it... end of thread.

i repeat: end of thread.... ty

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
Well thoose people who rolled crap rolls still prolly got some stuff wich equals a couple of plats... And plats = levi ring as you see so i cant really see the big problem :p

As i see it a levi raid raises a certain amount of plats for the people attending it, then you roll for the plats and if you roll good you might get lucky and get alot of plats so youre able to get the items you need for your temp...

And why call him greedy? He probably just want a nice template wich he can get by trading the ring to two other high util items :p

Would be much worse if he just kept the ring and let it rot in vault imo...

Girafmad

Fledgling Freddie
greedy? dont care, state on raids before you host them that you wont accept ppl selling the stuf they won, i personaly think its ok to sell stuf you dont need to complete your template &/or get shiny plats to look at

X

xGenocidex

Enli said:
well if he makes it a rule now, people will have to accept or cry
however this ring was bound to no rules as this was a test-raid of little and he made no specific lootrules
looking at these reactions we see that xGenocidex will set the rule

in my view u shouldn't judge people that fast, some will go for a ring to finance a template cause some other kind of items might be not farmed or even raided once in a while (take moiria items for example, not really an option if u're in a small guild or unfortunate in ur own char-classes)

even if he implements the rule, there might be people doing the same thing and be banned for future raids, this aint a killer of a measure it's the only alternative
I, myself have been a good example of doing raids for months and never getting my thing (galla eld robe never dropped in xfear raids and the staff was 1e taken by someone who never or rarely played his eld)
Still i kept going and stuck to it, wasn't fun but i knew one important thing, it's a game and i have game-and itemwise always alternatives (xfear bribed and cried to me to stuck to his raids)

oh i'm not judging psilovin is a guild mate :) just pointing out whats going to happen in future

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
xGenocidex said:
oh i'm not judging psilovin is a guild mate :) just pointing out whats going to happen in future
speaking in general and defending what happened :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom