[WTS]Legendary Weapons (99% Heat LW)

Squalion

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 22, 2004
Messages
929
Hi guys,

after much consideration i have decided to stick with my GS.

so im selling 4 LW's

x2 96% Qua Cold LW's (1 Main Hand 1 Off Hand)
x1 96% Qua Heat LW (Off Hand)
x1 99% Qua Heat LW (Main Hand)

All Enchanted.

buyout for 99% Heat is 12p

buyout for 96%'s is 2.5p each.

Message me ingame or leave bids/replies here, but you'll have better luck msging me ingame ;p
 

Funkdocta

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 16, 2004
Messages
668
lmao 12p!

why do people try to ripp there realm mates off? suppose if your stupid enough to pay extortionary prices you deserve whats coming to u :D
 

Devaster

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
478
Funkdocta said:
lmao 12p!

why do people try to ripp there realm mates off? suppose if your stupid enough to pay extortionary prices you deserve whats coming to u :D
u dont like the price ? dont buy and dont make silly comments :m00:
 

Gegge

Loyal Freddie
Joined
Jan 22, 2004
Messages
176
Devaster said:
u dont like the price ? dont buy and dont make silly comments :m00:
word ^^

and to stick with topic.. any bids on the 99 MH yet?
 

Slytale

Loyal Freddie
Joined
Jan 21, 2004
Messages
312
Squalion said:
Nah, Gegge , bid away :p

Cost me about 4p to make my 99% ....


selling for 12p is a SLIGHT overprice ... 12p for MP sure ..


btw Squal .. sell me that RF vest :/
 

Gegge

Loyal Freddie
Joined
Jan 22, 2004
Messages
176
Squalion said:
Nah, Gegge , bid away :p
nah i wasnt gonna bid myself but i talked with blazie etc and i think he's gonna get LW's for his ns but he thought 12p was way to high ofc :p
u could try talk with him, he might be interested :)
 

Squalion

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 22, 2004
Messages
929
Slytale said:
Cost me about 4p to make my 99% ....


selling for 12p is a SLIGHT overprice ... 12p for MP sure ..


btw Squal .. sell me that RF vest :/

msg me ingame :p
 

Squalion

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 22, 2004
Messages
929
All sold :)

still got x3 96's left, buy out for those dropped to 2p each if anyone wants.

also sellign brusier book and ring of fire book.

and MAYBE star of destiny
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom