Bloodcore

Can't get enough of FH
Immolated Ring

16 p in housing, so im thinking 15 p.

Regards

Bloodcore

limpit

Fledgling Freddie
just a little note about this kind of thing i've noticed seems to be happening...

just because theres 1 item on the market at a certain price, doesn't mean its the going rate for that item...

if you want to sell it for 15plat then stick it on your merchant for 15plat and see how long it lasts... then after a week or two, put it down to 10plat and watch it sell instantly... :clap:

bah.. i'm starting to sound like DavidH :m00:

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Davidh posts aren't normaly as true as that one tho :p
I saw the one for 16plat and thought it was too expensive for that item.

DavidH

Part of the furniture
I don't really see the problem with simply notifying them that they are selling an item for a price that might be too high (Phew, long sentence) But I guess some might find this offensive, in what way or how is completely unknown to me. Good luck with the sale mate :) And I agree with your post Limpit, well said.

Bloodcore

Can't get enough of FH
limpit said:
just a little note about this kind of thing i've noticed seems to be happening...

just because theres 1 item on the market at a certain price, doesn't mean its the going rate for that item...

if you want to sell it for 15plat then stick it on your merchant for 15plat and see how long it lasts... then after a week or two, put it down to 10plat and watch it sell instantly... :clap:

bah.. i'm starting to sound like DavidH :m00:
Where i come from (mid pryd) ppl usually just make a bid lower than the price listed if its to high, ive been playing alb pryd and toa for a week now, i have no idea what this item is worth, i just heard from friends that it goes for around 15 p, and its took me this whole week to get one, so i actually think its a fair price, but if u dont, make me an offer mate :)

limpit

Fledgling Freddie
Bloodcore said:
Where i come from (mid pryd) ppl usually just make a bid lower than the price listed if its to high, ive been playing alb pryd and toa for a week now, i have no idea what this item is worth, i just heard from friends that it goes for around 15 p, and its took me this whole week to get one, so i actually think its a fair price, but if u dont, make me an offer mate :)
just a quick question... how you manage to get hold of one of these if you've only been playing alb/pry for a week ^^ lemme know... i could use a couple for a template :D

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Maybe he transfered plats to alb before he started up here. Most people do that when changing realms.

Loch

Fledgling Freddie
limpit said:
just a quick question... how you manage to get hold of one of these if you've only been playing alb/pry for a week ^^ lemme know... i could use a couple for a template :D
ebay <3

Bloodcore

Can't get enough of FH
Such spam, does anyone wants to buy the ring or what ? :)

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
7plat

i bet he just farmed one with a Sala and bot

Bloodcore

Can't get enough of FH
auction closes tonight at midnight, where ill be ingame and the highest bidder can get the ring :)

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
limpit said:
bah... you said midnight and i posted at 23:52... thats bad form... BAD FORM :p

such ebay style last minute bids :p

Chrystina

Fledgling Freddie
Immolated Ring used to sell for 20p easily as it isn't trivial to farm unless NF increased it's droprate ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom