WTS : Immolated Bow, MP studded, Blackened Wrap

Amaru-Synergy

Fledgling Freddie
Please PM me here or post with a serious offer......

* Immolated Bow
* Full suit of MP studded, already 35% bonus, un SC'ed
* 99% Bow Spd 5.5 (with above), 99% shield and sword (with above)
* Blackened Wrap

These are a must for any scout template.... so bid well

I'll be ingame as Raww or Amaru, put will check here often... the winners of the above, will recieve an acceptance as a private PM or ill contact you ingame for collection

Safe Travels

Amaru-Synergy

Fledgling Freddie
Also Runihura Remains ML2 snake - Nice Trophy - will sell this cheap

Methos

Loyal Freddie
I'm interested in your MP studded, except the chestpiece and sleeves. Contact me ingame to agree on a price please.

Smilewhenyousaythat

Fledgling Freddie
Humour me - I'm at work.

Note i didn't say I was working, because obviously I'm spending my time productively on FH and playing withthe SC'ing template prog.....

Jpeg[LOD]

Fledgling Freddie
amaru . you willing to split the MP studded? or has to be sold as a full suit (dont think u will sell as full suit cos every1 got mariasha's and a drop vest gsv/snake lords etc) . if split i will DEFINATLY buy the legs/helm/sleeves if they aint stupidly overpriced m8 :) cba making my own . lol takes to long .

Kede

Fledgling Freddie
if you split em up I am interested in Chest, arms, head, legs if any of those are left. Pm me ingame (kedelights, kedeligt)

Amaru-Synergy

Fledgling Freddie
boots sleeves and legs sold.... the rest of the suit is open for sale.... damm it, make the edit button open for a week... I always make a few mistake

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom