WTS Helm

Anetheron

Fledgling Freddie
Arcanium Lightning Etched Chain Helm (100%)

Armor Factor: 102
Armor Absorb: 27
Magical Bonuses:

Cold Resist: 6%
Heat Resist: 6%
ALL Magic Skills: +3

Item Bonuses:
Power Pool: 10%
Power bonus cap: 5

Magical Ability:
Function: Health Buffer
Absorbtion: 50%
Value: 150
Target: Self
Duration: 10 min
Cast Time: 3.00 sec

Armor Modifiers:

Condition: 100%
Duration: 100%
Default Bonus: 35%
Quality: 100%
Weight: 2.50 lbs
Utility: 39.00

18p on my cm 2227 in Arothi (nordkapp)
/Anetheron

Anetheron

Fledgling Freddie
well, i didnt write this post becuase i wanted to know if ppl thought it was a high price or not, i wrote it becuase i wanted to sell it...

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
Kirill said:
18p - u r greedy man

dont you have some lotto to attend with both your chars?
You really are not the right person to call people greedy.

Blitzing

Fledgling Freddie
sorry but lololololololololololololololololol @ that price, and GL :D

Scorba

Fledgling Freddie
Greedy?

Hehe is greedy like someone who rolls in a lotto with his main and BB?

Imo that ranks much higher on the scumbag retard scale than advertising something at a price no one will buy for if it is too much...

Anetheron

Fledgling Freddie
well, ok then, i lower the price to 13p on my cm 2227 in arothi, or trade it against regarding shade 3/3

Kirill

Fledgling Freddie
Fenderon said:
dont you have some lotto to attend with both your chars?
You really are not the right person to call people greedy.
When I rolling with 2 chars I'm honestly think that I deserved a right to roll for both.
Because I have 2 comps (include 2 mon/kb/mouse) at me doing more job with my healer+shammy then any even 4 random sb/bd/hunter/whateverelse
And I don't hidding it, like some ppl (not u) who logging 3 chars with different names just to roll.
I paying for 2 accaunts, I driving both well on raid and WTF I can't roll on both? Only because you have only 1 acc or slow comp or lagy inet and feel yourself harmed?
So stop bitching around, kkthxglcya

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
Kirill said:
When I rolling with 2 chars I'm honestly think that I deserved a right to roll for both.
Because I have 2 comps (include 2 mon/kb/mouse) at me doing more job with my healer+shammy then any even 4 random sb/bd/hunter/whateverelse
And I don't hidding it, like some ppl (not u) who logging 3 chars with different names just to roll.
I paying for 2 accaunts, I driving both well on raid and WTF I can't roll on both? Only because you have only 1 acc or slow comp or lagy inet and feel yourself harmed?
So stop bitching around, kkthxglcya

Actually I have 3 accounts and 3 computers that run that run daoc just fine, and I'm actually abel to play all 3 fairly good at the same time...Neither is my inet laggy or any of the comps slow, but since I'm just one person attending the raid I only roll once.

And I will never stop bitching. ktnxgg.

Allways

Fledgling Freddie
haha. 13p for 39.00 util? You can craft better, exept for the bonuses which also are shit anyways

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom