WTS Guthlac Shield!

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Starting price 60platinum! Buyout 200plat(At house 2222)!

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Ok, I'll start off by 60p. Rox having some plats left on mid :D

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Forget about the house thingy! I don't own that plot anymore:0( (Reactivated my accounts today)

Nott

Fledgling Freddie
U better f***ing pray that I don't want to play Daoc-warrior again :twak:

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Chosen said:
Sold for buyout!

dont belive ya lol, who is stupid to pay 200P for a shield not even worth 200P and when its auctioned and prolly get it for a lower price if the auction had contineud

Moriatroll

Fledgling Freddie
vavires, u use ur own arguments against urself.

if it wasn't worth 200p to him, he would't have bought it.

very simple base of the economy in daoc tbh. Then why he didn't participate in auction could be refered to as stupidity, or just an act of securing that u gonne have the shield. Cus if it was worth 200p to the buyer, it might very well be worth 200p for some1 else. And belive me, there are still ppl left who are willing to buy the shield for that price. Just cus u got away relativly cheap with your shield, dosn't mean ppl dont appreciate some1 else farming it for them.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Moriatroll said:
vavires, u use ur own arguments against urself.

if it wasn't worth 200p to him, he would't have bought it.

very simple base of the economy in daoc tbh. Then why he didn't participate in auction could be refered to as stupidity, or just an act of securing that u gonne have the shield. Cus if it was worth 200p to the buyer, it might very well be worth 200p for some1 else. And belive me, there are still ppl left who are willing to buy the shield for that price. Just cus u got away relativly cheap with your shield, dosn't mean ppl dont appreciate some1 else farming it for them.

You misspelt gross in your signature

X

xGenocidex

vavires said:
dont belive ya lol, who is stupid to pay 200P for a shield not even worth 200P and when its auctioned and prolly get it for a lower price if the auction had contineud

not everyone can find a 60p one on ME ^_^ people pay if people want.. also simple daoc knollege.. dude has no reason to lie about selling a shield ;x as for who is stupid enough hmm let me think about that for a second... people with over 1 mith? and they do exist because i know 2 of them :p ^^ wonder how many chars that takes to hold actually thinking about it.. hmmm..... *buggers off to watch tv while he ponders*

Funkdocta

Fledgling Freddie
whats the max on one char? 214p?

1000p = 1m omfg i wish i had that much cash!

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Nott said:
U better f***ing pray that I don't want to play Daoc-warrior again :twak:
No you'll want to play DAoC-sorc now:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom