WTS: Guthlac Great Shield

Fragoverrule

One of Freddy's beloved
TG raid and yes got the shield, now i wanna sell it. PM me with serious offers..

guthlac.jpg

inflames

Fledgling Freddie
Why not use it tard? :x
Roleplayers don't need money anyway. :kissit: :touch: :twak:

Fragoverrule

One of Freddy's beloved
Cuz my warrior is lvl 20 (deleted old one) so no use personally .. but nm its sold

Bloodclot

Banned
inflames said:
Why not use it tard? :x
Roleplayers don't need money anyway. :kissit: :touch: :twak:

he won it fair.
now he can trade it for items he need. like he just did.

you got a hard time flaming everyone on this forum. cause many ppl is trading here. i feel sorry for you

inflames

Fledgling Freddie
Na, prolly just a new roleplayer that gonna use the shield in pve, instead of rvr...
It should be used by someone that rvr abit more and got use for it.. since it got small shield spd and block like a large. But nm Roleplayers will be roleplayers.

Cerberos

Fledgling Freddie
inflames said:
Na, prolly just a new roleplayer that gonna use the shield in pve, instead of rvr...
It should be used by someone that rvr abit more and got use for it.. since it got small shield spd and block like a large. But nm Roleplayers will be roleplayers.

Only roleplayer i see here is you.

And this is a trade forum so if you have an urge to cry please go to the rvr section.

Helme

Resident Freddy
And aholes will still be aholes :rolleyes:

His shield (or was his shield) he can do what he want, use it in BG or whatever up to him not you.

inflames

Fledgling Freddie
So, cerberos my dear roleplayer mega m8. Tell me what i said roleplayish in my other sentences. But nevermind me now, just know that the sheild prolly could have went to a "better" guy.

Fragoverrule

One of Freddy's beloved
He's Rulkez

m8 i dont care about ur flames in here, item is sold already not to a roleplayer like u said. i traded it to some items i needed and 1 I didnt needed but hey who cares.. u do apearently.

Arnor

Fledgling Freddie
inflames said:
So, cerberos my dear roleplayer mega m8. Tell me what i said roleplayish in my other sentences. But nevermind me now, just know that the sheild prolly could have went to a "better" guy.

Cant he just ebay a better guy?

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
inflames said:
People like you should try to get back in touch with reality.

Here's a news flash: This game isn't all about RvR, and it doesn't say "RvR only" on that shield.
I know why it would be of good use in RvR, but the person who bought it is free to use it in any way they see fit. Got a problem with that?

If you do; give the seller a better offer or shut up.

Grimmen

Fledgling Freddie
Lothandar said:
Basically this is the reason I won't ever do tg raids again.

Shame to hear m8. I have an idea if shield drops press shift + D ;)

Problem solved :D :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom