Dexterity: 24

Starting bid: 5p

Item three:
Glacier Jewel

Cold: 13%
Slash: 13%
Body: 12%

Starting bid: 3p

Post here or email me at ink@home.se with the subject "CAMLANN". Give me your IRC nick and in game name and I will contact you when the bidding is over.

B

ballad

This is Camlann mate, not a RvR server. People here have less money and are more willing to trade than buy. Besides those items are a bit overpriced

F

foeewithin

15 p for a item that you can farm with 1 bb 1 chanter and mentalists

O

Ocalinn

lol, i saw Glacier Jewel for sale.. 250g

in a house near /houseface 170

C

chamone

Originally posted by foeewithin
15 p for a item that you can farm with 1 bb 1 chanter and mentalists

I find I cant focus pull the summoner as she doesnt melee very much.. She will end up nuking me to death long before I come close to killing her. She even nuked me before my healers or my pet.. so i dont think she follows the usual aggro rules.

I can focus pull the glacier giant with 3 people but not summoner... can u? if so let me know how.

cheers

F

foeewithin

Originally posted by chamone
I find I cant focus pull the summoner as she doesnt melee very much.. She will end up nuking me to death long before I come close to killing her. She even nuked me before my healers or my pet.. so i dont think she follows the usual aggro rules.

I can focus pull the glacier giant with 3 people but not summoner... can u? if so let me know how.

cheers

Havnt tested this patch but in earlier patches you could and 15 p is still to much

L

lillagullan

afaik (50+ gs raids) he nukes only when u are far away from him... and all my raids he nuke 1 time and then melee only... just make sure u get him off the pad before focus ^^

happy hunting

C

chamone

Originally posted by lillagullan
afaik (50+ gs raids) he nukes only when u are far away from him... and all my raids he nuke 1 time and then melee only... just make sure u get him off the pad before focus ^^

happy hunting

or was i thinking of the wrong summoner?

L

lillagullan

or was i thinking of the wrong summoner?

well the one that drops cloak is the one in middle, in the big hall... that one melee only, 1 nuke then melee

the others summon lots of flying weapons etc, wont be able to focus them, atleast one of them, don't know about the others, but since the loot is crap from them u better go for grand summoner

Users who are viewing this thread