WTS Gov

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Selling GoV, min bid 35p.
No buyout, no right not to sell the artifact. So min price is 35p, if theres only 1 buyer, he gets it for that price. tyvm happy bidding

Kaap

Fledgling Freddie
Stallion said:
Selling GoV, min bid 35p.
No buyout, no right not to sell the artifact. So min price is 35p, if theres only 1 buyer, he gets it for that price. tyvm happy bidding
Lol I PM'd you for the 35P last night and now you're selling by bid :( Too bad.

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Kaap said:
Lol I PM'd you for the 35P last night and now you're selling by bid :( Too bad.

I did have 1 for 35 p and it was sold, but got lots of pms for the 2nd one so decided to put it here.

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
35P?

I'm amazed so many people are willing to pay that much, speaks volumes about how fooked-up the economy in daoc is now ;)

Mithryn

Fledgling Freddie
Why is it fucked up? If people pay 35 plat as a norm, its not fucked up, its cost-index moving up and people get more and more money. Look around you in the real world, things are getting more and more expensive and people get/earn more and more money. Its just evolution. Personally I have no problem with 35 plat for a GOV and was thinking about buying it to have for later chars, but then again .. leveling 4 of those is enough for now, so I'll pass :)

Tallen said:
35P?

I'm amazed so many people are willing to pay that much, speaks volumes about how fooked-up the economy in daoc is now ;)

Not many ppl that can pay these prices. I would guess 3-5% of the players can. Personally i dont think any items that can be farmed is worth 35p, If it was a Galla vest wich drops of FE then sure. But danos isnt very hard and pops several times / week.

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
No drops that is worth putting in a armor template should be sold for less than 10p. Most of them must have a average value of 30-60p, then you probably have good enough items for a ok template.

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
35p-50p is no big deal for a decent item thats in demand and reasonably awkward to farm. I wouldnt like to count the plat I have spent buying trinkets for my gimps, but theres nothing else constructive to spend your money on.

For those of us that either enjoy pve, are skilled at it, or form decent farming groups making this much plat is MUCH easier than assembling the correct group , when the mob is popped, getting them all to agree that you get the drop (or be dead lucky in some /random), not geting your camp stolen, and then actually being lucky enough for it to drop... Sod that ill go buy one with the profits from a bit of pve and trading, far easier.

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
Boni said:
35p-50p is no big deal for a decent item thats in demand and reasonably awkward to farm. I wouldnt like to count the plat I have spent buying trinkets for my gimps, but theres nothing else constructive to spend your money on.

For those of us that either enjoy pve, are skilled at it, or form decent farming groups making this much plat is MUCH easier than assembling the correct group , when the mob is popped, getting them all to agree that you get the drop (or be dead lucky in some /random), not geting your camp stolen, and then actually being lucky enough for it to drop... Sod that ill go buy one with the profits from a bit of pve and trading, far easier.

It dropped all the times ive seen danos being killed... Kinda thought it was a 100% drop :) am i wrong? or NF changed it?

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Ogen said:
It dropped all the times ive seen danos being killed... Kinda thought it was a 100% drop :) am i wrong? or NF changed it?
It is :>

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
Ogen said:

I didnt say it wasnt. I was talking in general about buying itemz not just GoV.

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Mithryn said:
Why is it fucked up? If people pay 35 plat as a norm, its not fucked up, its cost-index moving up and people get more and more money. Look around you in the real world, things are getting more and more expensive and people get/earn more and more money. Its just evolution. Personally I have no problem with 35 plat for a GOV and was thinking about buying it to have for later chars, but then again .. leveling 4 of those is enough for now, so I'll pass :)

erhm.....well if i see a shirt i like in store for 100 dollars and there is a similar shirt witch is has same material and about same colors i would think it odd that it cost 1000 dollars:p
no matter how much money i make^^

Kaap

Fledgling Freddie
Danos drops guaranteed GoV. Problem is, everytime I checke its either camped or I cant find people to help me get without them wanting to random for it.

So I'm kinda forced to buy it cause of the freakin shroomers always camping and farming it.

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
bid ends this comming tuesday.

for the rest, go disscuss market pricing somewhere else.

Well if noone bought the gov's there would be no reason to camp it and farm it. And this would lead to less camping and less greed :p

SIF this will ever happend :(

Sowy Stajj :eek:

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
ebenezer said:
stallion afraid we would convince someone its robbery:p??

why would I, your disscussion dont affect the market.
You cant change the markets view with a disscussion, start farming like 50 pieces of each arti ingame, and lower the average price. range/demand. nothing else :m00:

Mithryn

Fledgling Freddie
ebenezer said:
erhm.....well if i see a shirt i like in store for 100 dollars and there is a similar shirt witch is has same material and about same colors i would think it odd that it cost 1000 dollars:p
no matter how much money i make^^

Wherever can you find this as even a remote comparisson? Personally I dont see very many GOVs being sold on the CM next door to Stajjs for 3.5 plat, that would actually be the only way your example could have any relevence.

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
well....it was u who compared with the reall world:p...witch is absurbed ofc since its nothing like it. And if u compare with reall world my comparison about a shirt( witch was sort of a joke btw:p) was not so far off. U say price goes up cause of evolution( witch is in reall life called inflation were i come from:p) and people earning more money etc...thats true...but then ALL prices go up...not just huge difference on certain stuff that are in reality totaly similar to other stuff selling. No answer to why GoV is so feckin expensive is cause just certain people have time/the goods to farm it 24/7 and can therfor set prices as they like. If all people had time etc to farm it, then price would not be so high, end of story:)

Mithryn

Fledgling Freddie
Do you really think it takes so long to farm alot of money? Last time I were in Aerus City, just a duo with my girlfriend playing couple chars each, we made about 150+ plat in about 7-8 hours. How is that 24/7 to you? Play smart, and you dont have to play 24/7 to get what you want.

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
ok...then ur way superior to me im afraid....i played this game for a long time. But none of my characters have been able to amass that kinda money^^
The most i have got i got from scroll farming....and i might be lucky and get like 15 p scrolls together if i farmen a couple of days. But please enlighten me of ur setup(group) etc...and what u farmed and il gladly try that out.

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
and btw......my point was still that GoV was way much expensier then the rest:p My view will not change there no matter how much money i farm.

Yurka

One of Freddy's beloved
Mithryn said:
Do you really think it takes so long to farm alot of money? Last time I were in Aerus City, just a duo with my girlfriend playing couple chars each, we made about 150+ plat in about 7-8 hours. How is that 24/7 to you? Play smart, and you dont have to play 24/7 to get what you want.

most ppl dont have 3+ ML8 chars, and even then the right ones needed to farm certain items. The time taken to get loads of chars past ml8 is ....well.... i dont wanna think about it. The money 150+ would be made from selling like 7 items though.

Though one ml9 chanter with fop could make alot of money from DF farming, even though we don't have it that often :| and then you have the tricketing grind afterwards. Also you could check the Focus Pull to toa put up on the mid boards, which has methods of farming Artis with very small numbers.

Gesp

Fledgling Freddie
Mithryn said:
most ppl can't ML-PL 3+ chars like you mate, sorry.

- noone has to be in CF and stand inactive a whole raid with their guild group, just 1-2 of the group fighting and rest stuck to them (yes i've seen that, even had screenies, but didnt bother posting em) and noone realizes, or bothers/dares sayin nothin.
- noone has to/can afford dual comps, and i -unfortunately- didnt ever have a gf knows more than using icq.
- if smart means leechin other ppl's efforts to farm tons of plats, im happy as i am, at least i have everything i need on my chars, dont need to be a git just for stocking more and more.

kkthx.

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
TBH this could turn very bitter very quick so if you have anymore to talk about and if it becomes an arguement about cf players etc I would suggest starting a thread in the market section rather than Hijack stajj's one..

in fairness he is trying to sell something here regardless of point of view and on the note about money ...35 platnum isnt over priced for the people who put the work into their characters ..if you want money ..get up and do your ml 3 raid and start farm groups in the ml 7 dungeon and when a tartaros or mad scallers scroll drops remember what you said and see if you will put either on your cm for less than 10 platnum ..

people say the game is greedy and on some notes I agree..But I dont want my character to sit back for the rest of his days and not get invites because people from LA or Cf or AR see me wearing crap items and presume im an auto-death case and move along to the next character thats beside me armoured to the tits with leetor items than mine.

if you have the player skill and the right tools you will do way better ..thats why you have guilds like LA etc ..their better because they have the guys that are skilled and armed with the best weapons - skill alone wont cut it if ure in older items ..imagine someone in df diamond versus ure mp pieces or go back further and cm armour versus epic ..

these are the prices ..the rich get richer and the poor poorer until you chose to be the rich person and start farming and do whatever it takes to be as good as you can ..it has nothing to do with who is afk at raids ..thats not the Thread ..the thread is who wants to buy this ..either u do or u dont ..

bidders away ..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom