WTS Golden Scarab Vest

AngryKid

Fledgling Freddie
Selling the vest cause I don't need it in template anymore. Unactivated, no scrolls attached.

If you have the gloves, but can't wait for the pop of the vest, PM me and we can fix a price for the vest.

Somewhere above 10p, but offers will be considered.

AngryKid

Fledgling Freddie
get the gloves, buy the vest from me, speak to tey, get credit :)

Gravmaskin

Fledgling Freddie
think its when u pick it up u get encounter so buying the arti is just a waste since u have to get another one for encounter

AngryKid

Fledgling Freddie
Gravmaskin said:
think its when u pick it up u get encounter so buying the arti is just a waste since u have to get another one for encounter
Quite wrong there, sir. :)

Gravmaskin

Fledgling Freddie
ok, not that i care anymore, already have it on my SB and will not activate it on any other char, its hell to xp it

Erinnizz

Fledgling Freddie
Strange, since i picked up gsv tonight and got cred when i picked it up, but cool if it works

Gorrion

Fledgling Freddie
I doubt u will get the encounter by "bying" the vest from someone, the encounter is completed when you pick up the vest from the desert sand, NOT when u talk with Tey.

AngryKid

Fledgling Freddie
Vest sold.

And if you absolutely have to argue about something that you don't know anything about, I'll just give up, and you will still be wrong.

If you have the gloves, but are waiting for pop, you can get the vest from someone, go speak with tey, and get credit. eod!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom