WTS Full Skill Respecc stone x3

aberr

Fledgling Freddie
As title says, i wanna sell 3 full skill respecc stones.

Can be found on house 1245 for 6.5p each, but if u pm me on any char in my sig., maybe we can work some sort of trade out instead.

Cheers =]

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
can you keep one for me will give you 7p when i am online next :)

:m00:

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Ocalinn said:
theres about 10 of them on the CMs for 6p each :)

price has dropped.. what has everyone been doing? buggering the dragon? :eek7:

:m00:

Skaven

One of Freddy's beloved
1p for single line iirc. I was waiting for the patch but I cba so bought a full one for 6p off a cm. Imagine alot of people are waiting as well hence why prices are coming down prolly

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Skaven said:
1p for single line iirc. I was waiting for the patch but I cba so bought a full one for 6p off a cm. Imagine alot of people are waiting as well hence why prices are coming down prolly

You really need to read patch notes.

You get 9 respecs, and although I can't access the site at the moment from work, I believe they start at 2plat, with the 9th costing 43plat.

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
In the new patch the first single line you buy at level 50 is 2p the next is about 4p.

At level 48 they cost about 1.7p. So they are quite nice to use on classes that auto-train.

Skaven

One of Freddy's beloved
eggy said:

You get 9 respecs, and although I can't access the site at the moment from work, I believe they start at 2plat, with the 9th costing 43plat.

I do, but not as detailed as you evidently hence why I said IIRC.

boogie

Fledgling Freddie
eggy said:

you get unlimited respecs, but they're all 50p when it's your 10th time or more (at lv 50 that is) (for the costs: see the link i already posted)

And yes, this is in the patch notes:

- In their lifetime, players are eligible for nine discounted single line respecs, and unlimited single line respecs at full cost. The full cost scales based upon the player's level. For example, the first time a level 50 player purchases a single line respec, it will cost 2 platinum; and the ninth time will cost 43 platinum; with the tenth and final cost of 50 platinum. A level 10 player will be able to purchase respecs for much, much less.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom