WTS: Full skill respec & RA respec stones

P

pbaz

Yep - same alliance dragon raid as the other guys posting here tonight. :D Is there no dignity for teh dwagon? Ganked and his loot up for sale quicker than you can say RESPEC!

Seems there was no problem in the skill and RA stones going for 4p each, so let's start the bidding there...

Auction Items
1 Full Skill Respec stone
1 RA Respec stone

Start bid
4 plat (note: this is per stone - you are not getting 1 of each for a measly 4 plat!)

Increments
100g

Close for auction
1pm Sunday 5th October (note: if a bid is placed in the last hour of auction, the auction will extend for a further hour. This is to prevent "last-minute-bid-4-teh-win" tactics).

Item delivery
Items will be delivered to winners on Sunday (or at the first available opportunity after close of auction).

FIGHT!

P

pbaz

Skill respec stone has been sold.

RA respec stone still left.

M

mastade

ill give u 3p for that RA stone 4p is too much :)

P

pbaz

Originally posted by mastade
ill give u 3p for that RA stone

Originally posted by Eggy
The first rule of fight club is, nobody buys RA stones for 3plat

STOP PRESS! Eggy in "I just pwned myself" shock, horror!

:m00:

F

Fagane

Nobody will buy a RA respec stone for 4p to :p

Fagane

P

pbaz

Originally posted by Fagane
Nobody will buy a RA respec stone for 4p tho :p

Fagane

This, of course, may be true. ;) Just wanted a cheap shot at Eggy. :p

Current bid of 3p from Mastade - will go to him unless bid raises by the end of auction.

R

Rnp

Mastade = me btw didnt bother to log in my own bw account :)

P

pbaz

Auction extended until 1400 (UK time), due to a bid being made in the final hour of the auction (as explained in my initial post).

A

Aussie-

cool if RA respecs are getting this sold this expensive i'll do another one tomorrow =)

P

pbaz

Auction closed - prozen wins.

PM me here to arrange a time when you can take delivery of the stone. I can be online any time tonight (Sunday) from around 1800 UK time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom