[WTS] full set MP af102 chain

V

Vim

Originally posted by Spyf
afaik the gem is crappier than gobbo gem and if im correct, to cap all and make +11 skill x 3 will take some rare items im sure not everyone can get a hold on.

Price still stand

You don't take into account that buying those "rare items" that you get from these things called "Raids", cost around 2-4P Each, and you only need couple. So in the end, you save cash ._. Unless you are lucky to get one yourself.

S

Spyf

Originally posted by Vim
You don't take into account that buying those "rare items" that you get from these things called "Raids", cost around 2-4P Each, and you only need couple. So in the end, you save cash ._. Unless you are lucky to get one yourself.

Your right about that, but some ppl go on several raids and win nothing and loose interest in the end.

And tbh, I wouldnt count on winning an item in a sidi raid or even to buy it, coz not many sell their won items when they finally gets it.
Back to topic.

Price stand :sleeping:

E

[e]

did a little research and 20 p is waaaaay overprice! The first offer i made was a fair one, and btw if i wanted to i could have bought a full MP set for 10 plat last night...but as Jergiot said, one can cap everything with a 99% set =) Got one for 3 plat, so im done. GL selling your set m8, you are going to need it to get 20 plat=)

S

Stormm

Originally posted by [e]
Got one for 3 plat, so im done.

*sigh* and ppl wonder why i don't bother crafting much after all the pain of levelling lgm tailor + ac

yeah coz i like to spend hours crafting a suit for a loss :(

S

Spyf

To all the ignorants outhere.
Right now im about to make a MP order and first 2 parts was 56 and 74 tries.
I might get lucky on last 4 bits, but nothing can ensure that. It can even be worse than it is allready.
It might be me that just suck at crafting, but i recall spending 3.8p on a pair of pants i never got coz i ran out of money.

As far as the price here.

It stand.

Then my never played merc will be wearing it in about a week or so, I quess.

M

Mishy

Originally posted by Apathy
I think it's SICK that crafters try to make any money at all. Fucking leeches.

a.

i agree tbh :p

S

Spyf

I think it's SICK that crafters try to make any money at all. Fucking leeches.

a.

I agree to

Chain salvaged and gone, nothing to argue about now

A

Apathy

How DARE you salvage it! You should have dropped it on the group and then logged off.

a.

S

Spyf

How DARE you salvage it! You should have dropped it on the group and then logged off.

a.

OMG...your right....sorry :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom