[WTS] Full set Chain af 102

Minimac

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 28, 2004
Messages
791
say we start bidding at 8 P
or i will consider lowering prices if u got nice scrolls or artis
 

Minimac

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 28, 2004
Messages
791
Regarding shades 3/3
Love Story (Full Set)
scholars 3/3
golden spear and scrolls :)

PM me in game if u have more to offer
Minimac :drink:
 

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
5,355
Might be able to throw in 2 golden Spear scrolls in with that
 

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
1,952
8P is way too much. You can get af102 qua 99 chain set for 3-4P.
 

Nxs

One of Freddy's beloved
Joined
Dec 23, 2003
Messages
478
Ixoth said:
8P is way too much. You can get af102 qua 99 chain set for 3-4P.
And you can fit plenty more SC ointo mp - 8p is cheap !! Clicked on your sig too - but appears I need to pay to alakazham to see your wish list :) ahh well not doing that - sorry.
 

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
1,952
Nxs said:
And you can fit plenty more SC ointo mp - 8p is cheap !! Clicked on your sig too - but appears I need to pay to alakazham to see your wish list :) ahh well not doing that - sorry.
Oh we are talking about MP set? but u didn't specify that in the topic of this thread tsk tsk ;)
 

Nxs

One of Freddy's beloved
Joined
Dec 23, 2003
Messages
478
Ixoth said:
Oh we are talking about MP set? but u didn't specify that in the topic of this thread tsk tsk ;)

Nah he put it in his 2nd post after realising the error and being unable to EDIT :m00:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom