WTS Feathered Wrap

shorti

Fledgling Freddie
wts feathered wrap :eek: 30p .. pm tattersail ingame :) got a couple so if more than 2 ppl want tell :)

echome

Fledgling Freddie
Think I saw 2 on cm last night, 20p and 25p - just making you aware of this.

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
30plat :eek: Jesus Titty Fu**ing christ :eek:
yes yes I just been watching Team america :p nothing todo

shorti

Fledgling Freddie
weeeeell if u dont like the price u can always go farm nelos and hope it drops i guess :( not forcing any1 to buy it anyway :) :twak:

echome

Fledgling Freddie
shorti said:
weeeeell if u dont like the price u can always go farm nelos and hope it drops i guess :( not forcing any1 to buy it anyway :) :twak:

True, I just wanted to make you aware of the CM prices... Got it the same way, if people don't want to pay. Go farm it your self. :wub:

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
shorti said:

its not hard to farm with 1fg.. and while waiting for it to drop you can farm lots of other stuff in ML 9.. its all doable with 1 good grp :eek: thats the only reason I think 30plat is a little much :<

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
UndyingAngel said:
its not hard to farm with 1fg.. and while waiting for it to drop you can farm lots of other stuff in ML 9.. its all doable with 1 good grp :eek: thats the only reason I think 30plat is a little much :<

4 characters played by 2 people can farm Nelos

Tosen

Part of the furniture
<hugs his 6 accounts> Tell me how :eek:

edit: Just bought one more of those cute FW :) Only 20p, that's a bargain!
I still need another 14 FWs :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom