wts Fadrin's Belt of power.

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Aug 30, 2004
Messages
2,384
Hello,

Its a pretty rare belt so was wondering since i didnt even found in on the cm's who is intrested in buying it and what would u offer.
I prefer /tells in game or private messages here if u wanen offer.
these are the stats for those who dont know it.
Untill furter info or offers i have placed it on my cm for 40p. But im all ears.

Magic Level: 50
Magical Bonuses:
ALL Magic Skills: +2
Item Bonuses:
Power Pool: 9%
Dexterity attribute cap: 5
Acuity Attribute Bonus Cap: 6
Casting Speed: 2%

Magical Ability:
Function: Power Regen
Value: 3
Target: Self
Duration: 10 min
Cast Time: 3.00 sec


Greets Vav.
 

advantix

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jun 26, 2005
Messages
123
erm, i saw 4 on excal cm for 2p each.. so i bought one :p

but that drop is very rare, and its a very good belt imo, do dunno why that guy dumped his prices. Anyways dont think its worth as much as 40p
 

Chap

Loyal Freddie
Joined
Jan 22, 2005
Messages
280
its a caster/seer belt and as almost everyone goes for sash it isnt worth much.
 

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Aug 30, 2004
Messages
2,384
Chap said:
its a caster/seer belt and as almost everyone goes for sash it isnt worth much.
Its worth a lot if u ask me, not all go for sash as well.
And no its not worth 40p but at least more then the 2
 

kivik

Part of the furniture
Joined
Jan 21, 2004
Messages
2,623
it's easy to farm, encounter got quick repop, doubt it worth more than 10p
 

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Aug 30, 2004
Messages
2,384
kivik said:
it's easy to farm, encounter got quick repop, doubt it worth more than 10p
Repop is 20->40mins
And the drop aint so often
 

kivik

Part of the furniture
Joined
Jan 21, 2004
Messages
2,623
vavires said:
Repop is 20->40mins
And the drop aint so often
yes, that's a quick repop
the droprate is far higher if you compare to other 40p items.
 

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Aug 30, 2004
Messages
2,384
kivik said:
yes, that's a quick repop
the droprate is far higher if you compare to other 40p items.
I placed as 40 since i didnt wanted to underrate the item.
I placed it at 7p now.
Not all ppl can or want jacina in their temp.
 

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Mar 19, 2004
Messages
642
vavires said:
I placed as 40 since i didnt wanted to underrate the item.
I placed it at 7p now.
Not all ppl can or want jacina in their temp.
true but still for exampel traldor's belt is better then that one in my eyes.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom