[WTS] Crafted Water Breathing Potions

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Got sick of trying to finding crafters who arent afk and can make water breathing pots, soo.......
Houseface 1713 (Mjollners Guild House) in Jevaux
22g per pot look on the 4th screen

Chronictank

FH is my second home
cant edit so i add here, any particularly big orders leave post here or pm Goldplated/Sirrus usually on one of those. Ty

fotm

Fledgling Freddie
Chronictank said:
Got sick of trying to finding crafters who arent afk and can make water breathing pots, soo.......
Houseface 1713 (Mjollners Guild House) in Jevaux
22g per pot look on the 4th screen
cause CM´s are flooded with them, just ppl being lazy to go there and check

Chronictank

FH is my second home
or realised that they were being welll and truley ripped off..
30g for a water b pot....yeh rite

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
you do realise it takes a while to craft those, and the crafting cost is 19g+, right? In % the difference between 19g > 30g and an end pot 2.5g > 4g is what? Cause the end pots are considdered fairly priced this way.

Not like I myself have a house to put those on cm or anything, just my opinion

Shrye

One of Freddy's beloved
Marczje said:
you do realise it takes a while to craft those, and the crafting cost is 19g+, right? In % the difference between 19g > 30g and an end pot 2.5g > 4g is what? Cause the end pots are considdered fairly priced this way.

Not like I myself have a house to put those on cm or anything, just my opinion

Do you realize how stupid you sound with that comparison? You can't not just put percentage markup on everything, and honestly claim that you ain't ripping people off...

It takes roughly 7 seconds to craft an end/power/heal potion if I recall correct (I may be wrong on this one, it's ~8 months since I last did potions), not factoring in buying materials, the wasted time inbetween each click or if you accidentally cancel products before they're finished and thereby has to start over again. That's roughly 775g profit an hour.

Now, take the waterbreathing potion. I don't know how long it takes to craft a waterbreathing potion, however it's 750 skill to create one, that's 66 skill points more than the highest of before-mentioned potions. Lets be generous, and say that's 12 seconds per potion, that's a whooping 3.6plat profit per hour!

fotm

Fledgling Freddie
Chronictank said:
or realised that they were being welll and truley ripped off..
30g for a water b pot....yeh rite
eh? try again, there is 21 pages with water pots there atm, majority costs 20-25g, was 2 pages with pots for 19g each

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
Shrye said:
Do you realize how stupid you sound with that comparison? You can't not just put percentage markup on everything, and honestly claim that you ain't ripping people off...

It takes roughly 7 seconds to craft an end/power/heal potion if I recall correct (I may be wrong on this one, it's ~8 months since I last did potions), not factoring in buying materials, the wasted time inbetween each click or if you accidentally cancel products before they're finished and thereby has to start over again. That's roughly 775g profit an hour.

Now, take the waterbreathing potion. I don't know how long it takes to craft a waterbreathing potion, however it's 750 skill to create one, that's 66 skill points more than the highest of before-mentioned potions. Lets be generous, and say that's 12 seconds per potion, that's a whooping 3.6plat profit per hour!
I have never auctioned any of my pots, theyre for personal use and guild use only. Could u please cut the flame?
Anyway, i myself didnt think the comparison was that bad, never really counted what kind of cash ya would gain or smth tho, cba.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
57 seconds to craft one for me :(
but im still skilling on them hence can afford to sell them near craft value

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom