WTS: Cloudsong 3/3

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
You are all joking? :)

GL getting it for that.

DaggerElivager

Fledgling Freddie
i take it form the top post saying "trying again" that you have tried to sell it before and the people havent reached the price you want to sell it for? This to me shows that you are asking for a high price and if you could have got a price you wanted, you would have by now. So i guess they probably arnt joking, you just want a lot for it?

if im wrong sorry but thats how it appears.

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Maybe try posting minimum price, bid increase (incase you want it to be an auction) and buyout.. usually helps to give a clue wether or not ppl wanna bid on it.

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
When people tell me this scroll is worth 10-15 p, I am N_O_T going to sell it for 1.1 p.

I'll put it on the CM for 10p, too bad I don't have a house meself - but I'll use the guild CM.

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Jimmi said:
When people tell me this scroll is worth 10-15 p, I am N_O_T going to sell it for 1.1 p.

I'll put it on the CM for 10p, too bad I don't have a house meself - but I'll use the guild CM.

How are we supposed to know what you think it's worth? :) You just posted you wanted to sell, we posted what we wanted to pay.. next time be more specific if you want to avoid lower bids than you want.

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Nausilus^^ said:
How are we supposed to know what you think it's worth? :) You just posted you wanted to sell, we posted what we wanted to pay.. next time be more specific if you want to avoid lower bids than you want.
Indeed we take every chance we get to screw a realm mate over! ;) :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom