WTS: Cloudsong 2 and 3

Rall

Fledgling Freddie
Hi all

Looking to sell both these scrolls (they have not been combined)...

Cheapest price on CM atm for Cloudsong 2 is 17p, so willing to sell at an insta-sell price of 14p.

Cheapest price on CM atm for Cloudsong 3 is 9p, so willing to sell at an insta-sell price of 7p.

Or buy both together for 19p...

Thanks in advance - reply or pm here, or pm in game on Rall/Gondlir/Einarr (Nazgul).

Rall

Fledgling Freddie
Well, my 'seriousness' is based on:

(a) I've only sold one 3 of 3 before (here, for 7p);
(b) I've never sold any 2 of 3 before;
(c) I was basing the prices on what they are on for sale on the Market Explorer and then dropping this by a few plats - I've no idea in particular what the 'regular' price of 2 of 3 is.

Am happy to take advice from fellow sellers!
So, with that in mind am open to offers!

Faril

Banned
Ok, im not whining or anything, but think cs 2/3 is abit overprices. The reason the price got so high is because all the cheaper once got sold, and only one to 30 plats left, i usually sell them for between 5-10p, as you can farm 2-3 easy on 1,5 hour wit tank+shammybot

Rall

Fledgling Freddie
Ahhhhhh - okies thanks for the advice mate - appreciated.

Will stick them on my CM for the prices you mentioned.

Cheers!

Mazzaca

Fledgling Freddie
Faril if you're refering to centaur messengers (I guess you are, since I saw you 'farm' there I think) then it's not always 1.5h. Took me 10h of killing them so far, I got countless Wings Dive, 1 of 3 but not a single CS 2/3.

Zeratuhl

Fledgling Freddie
faril talks crap, and mazza is correct, they drop very seldom.

Snurre

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm right, everytime we pharm em without ZERA it drops often :) Finnen bringer ulykke! :fluffle:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom