WTS Cloudsong 2/3

Faril

Banned
Give offer and i'll consider it, not all sure about the value tho. pm me ingame or at FH

Faril

Banned
Would also trade against regarding shades 3/3, maybe battler with scrolls too

Urme the Legend

Fledgling Freddie
Faril I will take you down to earth again :)

Cloudsong 2/3 is alot less worth then Shades 3/3 .. and less worth then battler+scrolls :)

But who knows maybe someone need cloudsong 2/3 and wanna trade!

Faril

Banned
hehe was my thought :) I know it is a long shot but i really need it, so if someone wanne do the trade im up for it... Flurme whats price on cloud 2/3?

Lawless

Fledgling Freddie
Urme the Legend said:
15p is overprice imo :)

consider there are no realy good camps, plus the mobs are high con and nuke quite nice if u dont get them to melee, no realy easy mob to kill

Shrye

One of Freddy's beloved
Lawless said:
consider there are no realy good camps, plus the mobs are high con and nuke quite nice if u dont get them to melee, no realy easy mob to kill

Just because you can't find a good camp, doesn't mean that there ain't any.

Lawless

Fledgling Freddie
Shrye said:
Just because you can't find a good camp, doesn't mean that there ain't any.

who is it that got cloudsong activated and selling 2of3? u or me?

Shrye

One of Freddy's beloved
Lawless said:
who is it that got cloudsong activated and selling 2of3? u or me?

Just because you're selling a scroll, doesn't prevent other people from having an opinion about it's worth, nor does it necessarily make it so that your evalutation of it's worth is a fair price.

On another note, there seems to be quite a few 2of3 cloudsong scrolls in housing now, /cheers to those putting them up for a reasonable price.

Faril

Banned
Whoach, when i saw i had 11 replys i was sure someone placed a bid, i was so wrong ;)

Urme the Legend

Fledgling Freddie
I know a very good camp for 2/3 .. on hib/pryd we gathered 1fg and we had 6 cloudsong 2/3 and two 3/3 in 4 hours... we stopped at that point since everyone in the group got 1 cloudsong scroll.

Another time we were 3 and farmed for 3/3 .. but only got three 2/3 :)

But hey I know Faril needs the cash and I hope someone buys it for 15p or trade it for something else that he needs!

Faril

Banned
I havent said i need 15 p for it ;) Just give a offer and as i said il consider it :p

Indrid

Fledgling Freddie
Urme the Legend said:
15p is overprice imo :)

hehe yeh maybe :) but i was the only one who had it on cm.. and just checked if anyone wanted it for that price.. had it for 20 first day, then no one who bought it lowered to 15p and sold sme hours after

and i needed 2of3 myself.. had 6& left on arti and its 1% each mob.. so i thought.. oh well.. why not try before i go to bed.. i nuke 4 of them and get 1, i was like omg.. i have all scrolls now, finnaly.. but still 2% left on Erinys to lvl.. so oki, i kill 2 more.. second one i kill and another drop.. again i was.. omg nice :) lets try it on merchant. some days after and 15p richer :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom