10% Energy
8% Slash
3 All Primary Melee

Nice stats better utility than Feathered Wrap

PM Elrowia/Lleana with offers starting at 20p

Legean

Fledgling Freddie
not my cloak dont shoot the messenger :p
as for qual im not too sure as i understood it it was MP but ull have to PM Elrowia/Lleana for details ingame

Doink-666

Fledgling Freddie
20p...lol

well least you'll have everyone try gank ya coz you'll look shtyte ;) good thing if you want to be

Mybuddies

Fledgling Freddie
Oh I dunno, but I was so busy pissing myself laughing that it was the most sensible thing I could think of at the time.

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
The only thing I can think of is when it comes to repairing, good quality stuff can be repaired more times then lower quality stuff.

Espen

Banned
imo when cloaks get on low con... it should be holes and look like its really torn up...

limpit

Fledgling Freddie
Espen said:
imo when cloaks get on low con... it should be holes and look like its really torn up...
omg what a great idea... just a shame it'd take em 3 years to implement, and then we gotta put up with the lag it'd generate and the patches because it caused a mob to walk backwards in some part of classic that no one goes to anymore :m00:

Espen

Banned
i actually mean that.. would be cool if you had a scratched and torn up claok on you...

Corran

Part of the furniture
Quality matters on this cloak for repairs as when it gets to 70% you lose the +3 all melee. And as it a rog it means once it gone if you need that +3 then your fucked

gohan

FH is my second home
20p cos its uv is better that FW o0 people pay more for FW cos its sexy ^^ lol if it was plain wud be worth alot less
shallow i know but there u go

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom