WTS Catacomb's CD KEY

C

Cajero

WTS Catacomb's CD key looking for around 25p is anyone needs it i bought 3 but a m8 of mine dont play anymore so i am selling one :clap:

Ithlamer

Fledgling Freddie
Cajero said:
WTS Catacomb's CD key looking for around 25p is anyone needs it i bought 3 but a m8 of mine dont play anymore so i am selling one :clap:

/wave

Caj look in Trading forum matey i rember seeing somone asking for one in there saying nthey pay plats for one.

Donnhas

Fledgling Freddie
Just a quick warning, would not trust this guy and i don't think he is the real cajero ;o

Was meant to transfer some plats over servers, he offered me Plats on excal for plats on camlann, he logged on a /level bd (was kinda strange) and wanted the money. I asked to see the money on excal first, told me character name etc and so i waited, he never turned up. Later on my mate said he had been pm'd by cajero when he asked for a transfer, of course i warned him not to take it.

So i really wouldn't trust this guy :puke:

Ithlamer

Fledgling Freddie
caj is a good mate of mine been playing daoc with him for over a year now, and know he wouldnt do something like that and you have got 0 proof

Imon

Fledgling Freddie
is that even allowed?

thought they were fighting aginst these kind of things or was that wow

Natswoo

Banned
Amil go back to spamming fear forums... btw Amil got the 666 post on a thread... he's gonna burn in hell for eternity :flame:

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Wiiq said:
HORDE MEMBER INC AT 6 O'CLOCK!!!! SHOOT AT WILL!!!

You prepare to perform Perforate Artery (+9999)!
You hit Wiiq with your whip for 2000(+999) damage!
You critical hit for an additional 999 damage!
You gain 1 realm point!
You gain 1 bounty point!
You gain 0 experiance because Wiiq is a newb!
Wiiq seems more healthy!
You just killed Wiiq!

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Ame said:
HORDE MEMBER INC AT 6 O'CLOCK!!!! SHOOT AT WILL!!!

You prepare to perform Perforate Artery (+9999)!
You hit Wiiq with your whip for 2000(+999) damage!
You critical hit for an additional 999 damage!
You gain 1 realm point!
You gain 1 bounty point!
You gain 0 experiance because Wiiq is a newb!
Wiiq seems more healthy!
You just killed Wiiq!

moron, fuck off to prydwen imo :wanker:

Donnhas

Fledgling Freddie
Ithlamer said:
caj is a good mate of mine been playing daoc with him for over a year now, and know he wouldnt do something like that and you have got 0 proof

Did you even read what I said, I said i don't think this is the real cajero, I don't really know the guy but as far as i was aware the real cajero was playing WoW and this is some retard trying to get a quick scam. Just trying to help :m00:

Donnhas

Fledgling Freddie
Oh and for the triple post because i can not be arsed to use the edit feature why has 'cajero' not posted here to defend himself from my false and very unfair accusations? :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom