WTS BM Fang /houseface 3382----<<nt>>----

E

eneq

Originally posted by mothic
why u looking in here :wall:

Cause we dont want to run to house 3382 and c its to darn expensive.. :wall:

L

Legeria

Is it .. yesterday Exploit bought one for 23p.
Its a real nice piercer, but ya will be spending 25p for the glow, and the 4.3 speed.

if ya got the cash for it, id say go for it :p

W

Wot-do

Its really nice , current price is 20p+

but I must agree, its just waste not posting price here

M

miraharhn

25 P is simply too expensive for a weapon imo!

K

kastenko

Do u know why the velue of this sword is near 25 plats ? Just because too much people wants it so if lot of clients and few offers. Prices growth. If u don't understand that welcome in a capitalist world ;)

S

Shrye

Kinda surprised prices on these hasn't dropped more... Dno, can't remember housenumber, but think it was Calawyn's who had quite a number of Fangs - imo price is overrated, and only cuz the majority doesn't know how many is actually in existence.

M

malzet

no weap ingame is worth 25p considering how easy it is to farm and the new patch with weaps and stuff... but if u find some fools that want to pay lucky u :p

B

blazie

Broodmother Fang is a really good weapon, it makes a big difference, who cares about the glow etc, its the 4.3 speed that makes it uber :)

W

Wot-do

Originally posted by malzet
no weap ingame is worth 25p considering how easy it is to farm and the new patch with weaps and stuff... but if u find some fools that want to pay lucky u :p

dont really think fang is that easy to farm
lets say it take u around 2-2.5 hours to clean the way to bm with adds, +killing her, and then u need minimum 3 ppl playing 2 accounts each. and its not like fang drops spec often.

If i wouldnt had farmed it myself i would had payed the price , 20p is like someone said above 2 days in df , and then u are sure u got the money to buy a fang, 2 days in galla, u aint sure u get a fang :) so drop teh whine

S

syrien

hmm

25p is 2 days farming? We hardly have DF open for 2-3 hours ;)

And how much time u will need for salvaging and trinketing you didnt mentioned :p
That will be another 2 full days.

Users who are viewing this thread