wts blade shade templates

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
BladeTemp
what i need is plats and the follow items ....sililias neck ,levi tail belt,levi ring of defiance,zahurs ring and warlord alpha bracer

need a good offer :)

ps: i am selling the crafting parts too they are in very good condition,so anyone intresting ?

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Seems like i'm not the only one respecing pierce ;p

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Xrystofer said:
BladeTemp
what i need is plats and the follow items ....sililias neck ,levi tail belt,levi ring of defiance,zahurs ring and warlord alpha bracer

need a good offer :)

ps: i am selling the crafting parts too they are in very good condition,so anyone intresting ?

J U D A S !
U
D
A
S
!

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Vladamir said:
Why are you going pierce out of interest? :p

I have my reasons and my surprises which I'm not disclosing on a public forum :p

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Vladamir said:
Why are you going pierce out of interest? :p

God only knows tbh ... Ever since lgms got nerfed i think Pierce is only for the OCD Types who start jumping around the room screaming THEY ARE ALL OUT TO GET ME !!! if Diamondback isnt on their Q-bar ;)

From Stealther Vs Stealther PoV I dont see any logic tbh as 3 of the 4 classes u will meet are all Resistant to Pierce and 2 are Weak to Blades and 1 Neutral ... Go figure :touch:

P.S ... Did i mention Malice+Battler /use2 w/o havig ure 3rd env weapon hitting for damage u aint specced in ... Ok ill shut up :m00:

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
i am selling the template for 25plats....cmon guys :p

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
serious question, why would you want to drop malice proc and the much better templates possible (400 hits 50 AF 95+con etc) that you can get with a blades temp?

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
Raven said:
serious question, why would you want to drop malice proc and the much better templates possible (400 hits 50 AF 95+con etc) that you can get with a blades temp?

Wanting to fight non-stealthers, acces to other weapons (Eg. BMF for example), diamonback (even though it's maybe a bit uneccescary if your an experienced strafer), higher weaponskill for most rangers than any pure str based weapon could give.

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Probably not the place for this conversation, but i am and have always been pierce on my shade because i like being pierce and being a bit different from the 99% of stealthers who have malice/Champ and battler on their back, and thats about it.

Plus as a luri i still think pierce damage > blade when you cap dex and str.

As for diamondback, forget it, in an upcoming patch blade line gets an off-evade stun as well.

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:

No arguments, blade spec is superior on paper.

Hits cap etc is doable with pierce, you just don't see those posting the template all over forums as people only seem interested in blade templates.

If you rely on malice proc so much that it dominates your choice of spec you really need to at least try playing without it for a bit (and you can always swing malice offhand until it procs in a fight if you wish), you might be surprised how good the procs on other weapons are tbh.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Free plug here tbh ... this is without a doubt one of the best blade templates out there and @ 25p anyone who is planning on speccing blades would be foolish to pass this over tbh :D

U kinda need 10 qui @ creation for it tho ;)

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
Punishment said:
Free plug here tbh ... this is without a doubt one of the best blade templates out there and @ 25p anyone who is planning on speccing blades would be foolish to pass this over tbh :D

U kinda need 10 qui @ creation for it tho ;)
or qui1-2 :p

Funkdocta

Fledgling Freddie
ill give you 20p for it if you pm and tell me why you are going pierce :D

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
respecced to blades just 2 days ago after being pierce all the time tbh ..
i like it atm its a change and going from pierce to blades (having malice / battler /use2) is sick :p
got PA'd by an infil yesterday while standing in the court yard of eras ( was talking irl) and ended up beating him with 15% left on me ..

my 2 cents :) ps. buy xrys temp *cough*

Funkdocta

Fledgling Freddie
i want to but it as ive just recpecced blades and need new temp. Pierce served me well but the malic proc is really doing my head in so time to give the SB's a taste of their own medicine

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom