WTS - Blackhearted Spear

G

gustav

do the +40 hits really work? I like the lifetap but was wondering do u lose the hit points when u switch to bow and back to spear again and have to heal up?

just a question not a flame...

B

Blood

Originally posted by gustav
do the +40 hits really work? I like the lifetap but was wondering do u lose the hit points when u switch to bow and back to spear again and have to heal up?

just a question not a flame...

you have to regen it.. which makes it really stupid to put +con or +hp items on things you swap.

T

Tesla Monkor

.. unless you put them on all the items you swap around. But that would mean you're paying for the bonus twice. :)

S

Svartur

Its the rare 16.5 slash spear right?

Well, since I have waited the entire existance of this game for a 16.5 dps slash spear I can wait to 1.64 and get a crafted one with the stats and procc I want for much less cash. :p

G

gustav

i think that even if u put +40 hits on spear and bow u still have to regen it once u swap...

L

lator

Originally posted by Svartur
Its the rare 16.5 slash spear right?

Well, since I have waited the entire existance of this game for a 16.5 dps slash spear I can wait to 1.64 and get a crafted one with the stats and procc I want for much less cash. :p

That's the one.

O

old.Jeriraa

i think that even if u put +40 hits on spear and bow u still have to regen it once u swap...

Thats correct!

L

lator

Thats why u need to cap your hits by other means so it wont matter.

C

Cush

The spear looks great while crafting tho. But already got one so wont buy it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom