[WTS] BD tg vest

Sofus

Fledgling Freddie
This one in 100% dur and never used I bought it for my BD pre ToA to use it in rvr but since I haven't really used my BD in rvr and decided not to I would like to sell this vest, if anyone is interested ofc :)

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Sofus said:
btw want atleast like 15p+

in the age of Guard of Valor, Nailash Robe... I wish you luck to find somebody for that price :p tho its exc mid so ><

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
I'm not sure if its any point in making this one.. but I'll give it a try ..

10p..

Bonehead

Fledgling Freddie
lol! 10p for a TG vest.. I'm out! :)

(ps: i bought my own for 5p back in SI, and though and still think that was overpayed)

Wirey

Fledgling Freddie
bone i need to some thing how can u say over priced u was asking for 40p for a vest which isnt had the nails robe one we did it with 1 warrior 1 sm 1 shammy and 1 healer and he was asking for 40p Keep Dreaming

Kirill

Fledgling Freddie
GoV is overpriced not because 'hard-to-do', but because total overcamp Danos as well as Eramai, thus mobs rarely surviving even 30 min after respawn, and almost all wants GoV and almost all casters CS ;)

TG vests for casters is just a not more then epic, because of +4% magic damage bonus on GoV/Nailah
and heal proc can't compare to it.

If anyone still needs BD vest/leggz - I can sell one for ~5p or better an value art/scrolls ;)

Sofus

Fledgling Freddie
Reason why i want atleast 15p for my BD tg vest is that i think the heal proc IS very good and they are very hard to get now a days cause hardly any go TG anymore. And bone if you bought yours for 5p pre ToA imo you bought it from a fool the price was 20p+ and even some sold it for 30+

Sanzor

Fledgling Freddie
Sofus said:
Reason why i want atleast 15p for my BD tg vest is that i think the heal proc IS very good and they are very hard to get now a days cause hardly any go TG anymore. And bone if you bought yours for 5p pre ToA imo you bought it from a fool the price was 20p+ and even some sold it for 30+

The vest is loosing its utility compared to artifacts. Serious...this vest would only be useful for a non supp specced BD, and we all know there barely are any. Its alot better to cap magic damage, to make your LT hit harder aka more life every 4 sec. Alot more trustworthy than hoping for your vest to proc, to keep you alive.

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Sofus said:
they are very hard to get now a days cause hardly any go TG anymore.
Perhaps because theres better rog drops in ToA. TG is only good for respecs these days, not much else.

Danord_durin

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm

Tbh i dont think anyone has farmed tg more than i, and i never sold a bd vest for above 10p so not sure where u get the 20p from .... :wub:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom