[WTS] Battler sleeves

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
hey all.

I rolled highes on some sleeves that battler droped and it semes to be prity nice ones, i am willing to make a trade ore to sell it away for the highes buyer

Name of the sleeves is: Arcanium Smoldering sleeves

Stats: Str: 22
To all weapon skill: 2 pts
Con: 22
Crush: 6%
Slash: 6%

[trade:] Magma Infuse Buckler vs Arcanium Smoldering sleeves

[Buy:] Bid will start at 8p and the Buyout is at 15p. Every bid will be Incressed whit 500g ore more [ but make it 1p ore so :p]

This bid will end on Friday the 12-11-2004 at 20.00 sharp. and hgihes bid will win if no1 will make a trade, els will trade win.

Balkeriz - 50 warrior rr3l1
Painlezz - 50 SB rr4l5
Angle - 50 SM rr4l1
Baldarina - 50 BB rr2l8
Parameddic - 50 Pac healer rr2l8

house 2202 Ivnarr

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
These sleeves are really good to any melee that use chain armor :)

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
balkeriz said:
These sleeves are really good to any melee that use chain armor :)

Hmmm:

Qual?
Other bonuses?
Procs?

It might be high utility m8, but no cap increases/toa bonuses?

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
Iceforge said:
Hmmm:

Qual?
Other bonuses?
Procs?

It might be high utility m8, but no cap increases/toa bonuses?

Its 100% qual, Proc, yes Health melee buffer 150% and no other bonuses. :)

Gustav

One of Freddy's beloved
If they are studded then I've seen them on sale in cms for 3p and less. If they are chain then they are a bit rarer.

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
i dont know how rare they are, but i seen em on CM's in houseing for 13+ - 20p so i supose it's a prity rare item and i dont really need it so i will sell/trade it :)

Gustav

One of Freddy's beloved
aye just checked, they are the chain ones....very rare...

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
since they are so rare and prity good how come no one needs it :) ? ?

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
Cause they take up an armor slot ;) which is the only thing u can SC...so less drop armor the better and almost everyone uses an arti torso. So its only ppl who have a LOT of resists on jewelry that can afford to use drop sleeves :)

Thats why i dont use it anyway ;)

/Dracus

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
well that is a good answer :D bit still they are prity nice aye :D

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
balkeriz said:
well that is a good answer :D bit still they are prity nice aye :D

I got an answer for you, didnt post earlier as I didn't want to "ruin" your auction m8y, but here it goes:

The utility of the item is basicly:

+22 stat
+22 stat
+2 skill
6% Resists
6% Resists

Im not typing from my own computer, but I did test it and the utility (if I remember 100% correct) was 63.8 which you can also imbune item to have by SC'ing, which means they do not help you raise cap more than mp piece + SC do, you have a able proc on it (abit over Alchemy Value?) which would be only reason to buy it, as it have no ToA bonuses, which would be the other reason to replace armor/weapon pieces with non-crafted gear

So, basicly, they are just another drop, nothing special on them, utility is high, but not higher than SC, and the stats are locked, you cant alter them to fit your template...

Those would be the reasons for me not to buy them :)

EDIT: I know it is +2 ALL WEAPONS, but as 99% of all tanks in Midgaard only use 1 weapon-spec, that is basicly just a +2 to their weapon spec...

Bloodcore

Can't get enough of FH
Iceforge said:
I got an answer for you, didnt post earlier as I didn't want to "ruin" your auction m8y, but here it goes:

The utility of the item is basicly:

+22 stat
+22 stat
+2 skill
6% Resists
6% Resists

Im not typing from my own computer, but I did test it and the utility (if I remember 100% correct) was 63.8 which you can also imbune item to have by SC'ing, which means they do not help you raise cap more than mp piece + SC do, you have a able proc on it (abit over Alchemy Value?) which would be only reason to buy it, as it have no ToA bonuses, which would be the other reason to replace armor/weapon pieces with non-crafted gear

So, basicly, they are just another drop, nothing special on them, utility is high, but not higher than SC, and the stats are locked, you cant alter them to fit your template...

Those would be the reasons for me not to buy them :)

EDIT: I know it is +2 ALL WEAPONS, but as 99% of all tanks in Midgaard only use 1 weapon-spec, that is basicly just a +2 to their weapon spec...
stfu already! :p

Falukropp

Fledgling Freddie
Getting enough str, con and melee resists is also one the thing you worry least about as a tank aswell. Most of the stuff with con and str cap increases got loads of str and con :)

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
Well still must be some melee chain user that need these sleeves :p i just want them sold <Need money> :p :cheers:

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
Dracus said:
Way to ruin the auction Ice!!! ffs!!! :p

/Dracus

Well, that said, if they fit your template they are good, as the nifty abla proc on ToA items is higher than any proc you can make with alchemy, as far as I know? ;)

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
Bloodcore said:
stfu already! :p

Nah ah! you cant force me.. unless ofc you come and hit me with a big 2 handed hammer, in which case I might shut up...

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
Funkdocta said:
ill give u 1p, thats all they are worth.

Those sleeves are quite rare they say, so dont make a offer if it isent serious

Funkdocta

Fledgling Freddie
Dont ask for rediculous prices for crappy armour then. They may be rare but they are not much better than crafted sleeves.

1p bid still stands.

Gustav

One of Freddy's beloved
The fact that they have been on offer for almost a week and the highest bid is 1p should tell you something. They ain't gona sell for 8p let alone 15p...

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
Funkdocta said:
Dont ask for rediculous prices for crappy armour then. They may be rare but they are not much better than crafted sleeves.

1p bid still stands.

you cant even get MP sleeves that are craftet for 1p, and NOO Spellcrafter can make that many stats on armor and NOO Alc can make a Health melee buffer that is 150%. And the price on these sleeves are high because of those things so dont come here can make a totaly crapy offer for a rare and good sleeves that you dont even need.

Funkdocta

Fledgling Freddie
1) Note i said "not much better" than crafted sleeves. That means they are better, but not by much.

2) 1p is a starting bid, you have to start somewhere.

3) They would go nicely on my skald.

4) I can understand you wanting/needing a good price for them because of the stupid prices of items these days, but they really arnt worth that much m8y. Your just adding the problem of inflated prices :)

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
Well okay if it right that you say that they are not so much worth that i think. Then i want a price that is over 3p for a starter bid, because MP sleeves (craftet and Spellcraftet + Alc'ed) are aboute that price, and since you say thay are a "little" better that craftet, then i want a high price that the craftet. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom