WTS Bane

Jenson

Fledgling Freddie
Taking offers on the Bane i have, Its at 81%Dur so im not sure its worth, Ill leave it with you guys...

Jenson

Fledgling Freddie
Ok my bad, Its gotta be worth atleast 2p, So min bid is that, Sorry for not being more clear:)

Gamah

Banned
Jenson said:
Ok my bad, Its gotta be worth atleast 2p, So min bid is that, Sorry for not being more clear:)

maybe but first whats a bane :x? banes ring :p?

Amuse

One of Freddy's beloved
ermm,, at 81% dur its NOT worth 2p m8... and besides, its not uncomom. and the prices for sidi drops has changed... its just for looks if any1 gets it...

Before ToA it wouldnt be worth 2p at 81% dur...

Anyways, willing to pay 700g for it :)

Jenson

Fledgling Freddie
Amuse said:
ermm,, at 81% dur its NOT worth 2p m8... and besides, its not uncomom. and the prices for sidi drops has changed... its just for looks if any1 gets it...

Before ToA it wouldnt be worth 2p at 81% dur...

Anyways, willing to pay 700g for it :)[/QUOTE

Ok mate you may be correct, But it aint worth selling for pocket change im sure you would agree, Oh well:)

Amuse

One of Freddy's beloved
[/QUOTE]
Ok mate you may be correct, But it aint worth selling for pocket change im sure you would agree, Oh well:)[/QUOTE]

I know i wouldnt sell it for that little, but only becouse i love how it looks :)

There are some ToA spears that looks way cooler though, only alittle hard to get them :p

Speeedy

Fledgling Freddie
Think I managed to get about 8/9p for Bane when it was at 93% dur, but that was about two weeks before ToA came out ;)

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
To be honest, Bane looks like a piece of crap now, when it's wielded like a polearm -_-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom