WTS: Azure Hauberk of Notes (minstrel sidi jerkin)

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

texanburger

Good evening all!

I have recently inherited a UK account after playing on Mordred for the past six months or so. I'm finally sick of PvP, and after moving over to sunny england and getting my net connection sorted out, I'm ready to begin playing once more, this time on a normal server. (Excalibur, from what I see on the forums is the more RVR-based).

Anyway, there are a few items on my account over here for sale, that I no longer require, as I'm becoming a traitor and moving to the hib side of things :) I understand this hauberk is extremely valuable, and with the right price I can sell, and use the other trade forums to get some money put onto my hib account to get me underway with a house, and help me get back to armor (or is it armour?)-crafting :)

Azure Hauberk of Notes
AF 102
100% quality
100% duration
35% bonus
+4 instruments
+22 charisma
+22 constitution
+40 hits

180 pt self heal proc

I'll start the bidding at 5 platinum pieces, with increases of 100 gold pieces minimum please :)

Auction ends Sunday evening at 10pm British Time. I'm hoping for a high price to get me a house, so if there isn't much interest I reserve the right to extend the bidding out :)

Good luck with the bidding, and hello to all my future hib realm-mates (if anyone reads the alb forum!).

L

Lizia

first bid: 7p

This item is gone fetch up a lot if you would let it run for some time.

E

Eggy

My problem is, I dunno which char to take to Sidi. Guarenteed if I take cleric, sorc robe will drop etc etc

T

texanburger

Current bid stands at 22 plat with eggy.

Placing a buyout price on the auction at 50 platinum

T

texanburger

Oh, and everyone that has PMed me - check your PMs please after you read this :)

F

Flimgoblin

hate to tell you this but this is all stolen goods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom