WTS Arcanite Adze of the Gale

Mithryn

Fledgling Freddie
And how much do the person that bought it want to sell it for to me?

PM me here if at all interested :)

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
Mithryn said:
And how much do the person that bought it want to sell it for to me?

PM me here if at all interested :)

Ask Gesp once he picks it up from me.
When I said 'sold' what I really meant was 'sold to Gesp'
Hadnt had a coffee when I posted so my brain wasnt working.

Mithryn

Fledgling Freddie
Should have left it in a while, I would gladly pay you 10 plat for it ;)

Gesp? Fast money?

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
Mithryn said:
Should have left it in a while, I would gladly pay you 10 plat for it ;)

Gesp? Fast money?

your feckin kidding me?
10p
thats crazy money
I only say taht cause most I've ever had in a year of playing this game is 1.7p

Elcain

Fledgling Freddie
Aiteal said:
your feckin kidding me?
10p
thats crazy money
I only say taht cause most I've ever had in a year of playing this game is 1.7p

lol Mithryn is loaded :worthy:

Gesp

Fledgling Freddie
i'm gonna use it, hope Aiteal wont break the deal for those extra 6 plats :(

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
Gesp said:
i'm gonna use it, hope Aiteal wont break the deal for those extra 6 plats :(

I won't, I'm tempted, but I won't
A deal is a deal
ToA has made enough greedy bastards, don't want to join their ranks

I'll prolly be on as my wardy tonite Fergusrua
I'll PM you when i log.

Mithryn

Fledgling Freddie
I wasnt asking him to break his deal either, my 10 plat offer was for you ;)

10 plat isnt much, but on the other hand he clearly had no idea that the weapon he now sold you for 4 plat easily go for 20+ plat for mostly anyone you ask. As far as I know it has an insanely low droprate and its one of the very few offhand NS/Ranger/BM weapons with 40% endheal proc on, that makes it easily one of the very best weapons for a stealther and soloer no matter how the stats are.

Grats Gesp, you did a REALLY good deal on that weapon.

Gesp

Fledgling Freddie
Mithryn said:
I wasnt asking him to break his deal either, my 10 plat offer was for you ;)

10 plat isnt much, but on the other hand he clearly had no idea that the weapon he now sold you for 4 plat easily go for 20+ plat for mostly anyone you ask. As far as I know it has an insanely low droprate and its one of the very few offhand NS/Ranger/BM weapons with 40% endheal proc on, that makes it easily one of the very best weapons for a stealther and soloer no matter how the stats are.
these two parts of your text REALLY conflicts ALOT, imo stop taunting him to forfeit the deal. but if it makes you a happy man, i'm already plannin to give him some extra plats after he kept his promise, i just thought it was an auction - u can see the 'i will start with 4p' message if you scroll up.

kthxcya.

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
Mithryn said:
As far as I know it has an insanely low droprate and its one of the very few offhand NS/Ranger/BM weapons with 40% endheal proc on, that makes it easily one of the very best weapons for a stealther and soloer no matter how the stats are.

I think its an over rated weapon, I use it for PvE not RvR, running out of end is not something that happens to my ranger much in solo RvR, running out of hit points is ;)

Personally I prefer my landrines adze for off hand (heat dot and CD bonus) in conjunction with a heater mainhand, at least when fighting assassins, hopefully kill the bastiches before they kill me.

Mithryn

Fledgling Freddie
Dont get your panties in a bunch Gesp, its nothing conflicting about it. First post I asked the one that bought it to PM me if he wanted to sell, second post I said he should have prolonged the auction a bit as atleast me and I know other that would pay more and then third post I commented on the thoughts I had about the weapon and how much I think its worth. I think its a good weapon, they sell for insane prices (no matter if people think they are crap or not) and I said they go for 20plat+ quite simply because they do.

For being an auction as I know you ment it to be a starter bid for, I think he cut it very short, he should have left it a day or two to see. Nothing against you or him, he got more money than he have ever held before, and you got a real cheap weapon. What the wrong in saying that? And I am happy to hear you wanna up your bid to him personal, my posts have obviously made him earn more then.

Smile, its sunny outside ;)

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
he mezzed with the wrong guys tbh :< dont _EVER_ mess with the luwi mafia, they are fucking lunatics

poor you Aiteal, not the last you will see of 'em... :( :( :(

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
I got an offhand blunt wep of the gale on my cm.. 3946.. :p

Mithryn

Fledgling Freddie
Who ever would use blunt ;)

I had Hammer of the Gale on my bard, changed it into vault as soon as my Traitor Dagger got activated....

lekkus

Fledgling Freddie
Mehpistic Fang stayed on the CM's for 2 weeks for 15 plat ..yes the ml10 one, and an Adze of the Gale for easy 20 plat+??...right :eek:

ellanderthorn

Fledgling Freddie
there is one for sale in hib!

I saw one very alike today called a conflagrant somthing or other it has the 40 enduro proc and nice stats ect it was on house 3358 not far from the houseing entrace zone... only down side was its 30p but its the only one for sale in hib :(

ellanderthorn

Fledgling Freddie
i stand corrected thats the alb one, hib one is called DUSKWOOD CONFLAGRANT SHORT SWORD....
same stats as pic

can you tell im new to the forums lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom