[WTS/A] Sidi Reaver BP

Here we go again :D

I would like to sell my sidi reaver BP for a few plats, not 2 or 3 plats so if u gonna offer that dont bother :p

(and for all u ppl who claim chim bp is better i can say its not, both vests got quiet worthless stats and sidi bp got higher heal procc and better looks, HA!)

Sparda

Fledgling Freddie
Matriarch|Sneakers said:
Here we go again :D

(and for all u ppl who claim chim bp is better i can say its not, both vests got quiet worthless stats and sidi bp got higher heal procc and better looks, HA!)

but the chim BP is better, rather have +parry wich actually does something, then +soul rendering which dont :) and tbh the diff between a 130 point heal and a 180 aint to much for a reaver.

Sparda said:
but the chim BP is better, rather have +parry wich actually does something, then +soul rendering which dont :) and tbh the diff between a 130 point heal and a 180 aint to much for a reaver.

Why have a procc at all, the actual heal is for 225 wich in all honesty sounds little when u compare it to a 900 cleric heal, but since reavers have shield and can get 850 AF they can survive long enough in a 1v1 / 1vs2 sit for the armor to procc once and twice maybe even trice, and here the diff between the procs come in.
The +4 Parry is just as worthless :D

C'mon now guys be nice and offer some plats, i know u want it but ur playing so hard to get :(

Jordie

Fledgling Freddie
i made an offer of 7p and stand by it i aint paying more because it aint worth more if it was you would have had better offers. see the truth and sell it to someone who can use it at a fair price rather than hopeing for a price you aint gonna get and letting it rot in your vault.

Sparda

Fledgling Freddie
your forgetting, we have 2 lifetaps... the chimera proc (value130) heals for about 180ish also 850af is a little low, i hit 900+ af quite alot and with my large shield and SoM buff up i get hit very little, we also parry quite a bit as a class. 330+ dex while buffed helps :) + 4 parry is 2% more parry rate..... +4 sr is, well nothing.

still wouldnt pay more then 2p for it now :m00:

2p plats wont even get u a 100 qu MP hauberk so ur prorpotions are all up side down :)... 180 heal proc + lifetap shouts/dds > 130 heal proc and +4 parry imo :p ...

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
Matriarch|Sneakers said:
2p plats wont even get u a 100 qu MP hauberk so ur prorpotions are all up side down :)... 180 heal proc + lifetap shouts/dds > 130 heal proc and +4 parry imo :p ...
but a clean mp haub can be sc'd to have useful stats instead ..

Sparda

Fledgling Freddie
Matriarch|Sneakers said:
180 heal proc + lifetap shouts/dds> 130 heal proc and +4 parry imo :p ...

erm ill say it again, + soul rendering doesnt do anything, at all, nadda nowt zilch, its like a pala capping + chants

so its 180 heal proc> 130 heal proc and +4 parry ... and to me.. i dont think so :)

Minimez

Fledgling Freddie
Take the 7p.. its a fair bit of money for a sidi reaver hauberk! :twak:

bigchief said:
but a clean mp haub can be sc'd to have useful stats instead ..

Yah, but no 225 heal proc :eek:...
Imo its the only thing thats better on sidi bps then any crafted or dropped BP ( the heal proc that is, and the looks are nice also )

Sparda said:
erm ill say it again, + soul rendering doesnt do anything, at all, nadda nowt zilch, its like a pala capping + chants

so its 180 heal proc> 130 heal proc and +4 parry ... and to me.. i dont think so :)

Well we thing diff then i guess :)...
I wouldnt want a 130 heal proc and +4 parry when the only thing i want from the armor is the heal proc. 180>130 and the 4 parry u can fuck :eek:...

Anyway ill PM u Jordie in some days and if u still want the BP we can proberly agree on something :p

Jeeves

Banned
Sidi reaver BP's were worth 6plat at the height of value...i.e pre-roa... 3p now imo x<

Jeeves said:
Sidi reaver BP's were worth 6plat at the height of value...i.e pre-roa... 3p now imo x<

It's worth what the seller and buyer agrees on, there is no pre set prices on anything. All u can do is compare other made trades with the one ur thinking of doing.
;)

Jordie

Fledgling Freddie
matriarch the greed

after saying i could buy it and then pming me tonight saying i could buy it after ive waited 2 weeks then to turn round 10 mins later and say your selling it to a guild mate who offered 1p more. your a greedy git and i know its upto the seller who he sells to but you said i could and after that your a wanker and i hope more ppl put you on /ignore like i have after tonight. :kissit: :twak:

WANKER!!!

Jordie

Fledgling Freddie
i know who is the mature person here and its not you your just a greedy sob

Jordie

Fledgling Freddie
Anyway ill PM u Jordie in some days and if u still want the BP we can proberly agree on something :p[/QUOTE]

you tell lies aswell ohh w8 it concerns money i forgot your a greedy sob :kissit:

Jordie said:
Anyway ill PM u Jordie in some days and if u still want the BP we can proberly agree on something :p

you tell lies aswell ohh w8 it concerns money i forgot your a greedy sob :kissit:[/QUOTE]

Well the word "proberly" means exactely what it says "proberly" as in maybe, as in if nothing changes, as in an assumption. If i got a better offer ofc i sell to some1 else, anway if u wanna talk about it PM me ingame instead of ignoring me and take it here. No1 else except u and me cares anyway. :worthy:

Jordie

Fledgling Freddie
Matriarch|Sneakers said:
you tell lies aswell ohh w8 it concerns money i forgot your a greedy sob :kissit:

Well the word "proberly" means exactely what it says "proberly" as in maybe, as in if nothing changes, as in an assumption. If i got a better offer ofc i sell to some1 else, anway if u wanna talk about it PM me ingame instead of ignoring me and take it here. No1 else except u and me cares anyway. :worthy:[/QUOTE]

YOU FUCKING PMED ME SAYING I COULD BUY IT YOU FUCKING TOSSA GOT A SHORT MEMORY HAVE YOU? :kissit:

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Jordie said:
Well the word "proberly" means exactely what it says "proberly" as in maybe, as in if nothing changes, as in an assumption. If i got a better offer ofc i sell to some1 else, anway if u wanna talk about it PM me ingame instead of ignoring me and take it here. No1 else except u and me cares anyway. :worthy:

YOU FUCKING PMED ME SAYING I COULD BUY IT YOU FUCKING TOSSA GOT A SHORT MEMORY HAVE YOU? :kissit:[/QUOTE]
lol :p

fortunefish

Banned
tbh that was fucking cheap as you had alrdy sold the item :eek7:

so uno you shud refund ur m8 and giv the nice man his thing and loose a plat for being stupid and selfish

IMO

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
surprice ;o

/edit

didn't see there was 2 pages, now it doesn't fit as well ;< qq

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Btw, matriarch does 65+ men for half the price \o/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom