WTS - 99 qu HEAT and COLD lw adze's

As topic says, I would like to sell or atleast check the market for these weapons.
1x, 3.9 spd 99qu heat adze. ( lost 1-1.5 con )
1x, 3.3 spd 99qu heat adze. ( lost 1-1.5 con )

1x, 3.9 spd 99qu cold adze. ( lost about same con as the one stated above )
1x, 3.3 spd 99qu cold adze. ( lost about same con as the one stated above )

I could trade them for gold, malice/battler scrolls, malice/battler artifact(s)

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
contact me ingame soon and ill offer plat or see if I have any of those scrolls.

Nichii

Fledgling Freddie
First Nightshade i saw Bladespecced was my friend Soledad :clap:

/Nich

eSo

Can't get enough of FH
i've had a bladespecced NS for about 2 years now. maybe i should start playing it someday :D

-Palan-

Fledgling Freddie
snickers u gimp, should giv em to ur needing ranjur for free! can't belive u didn't ask me for em :m00:

Hibear

Fledgling Freddie
i might be intressted in the 3.9 Cold adze, contact me ingame pls :)

Ingame: Hibear ;D

Yoshimo

Fledgling Freddie
Envenom was the first blade specced lvl 50 shade on the server afaik had been playing since beta with that spec, then someone bought his account and respecced pierce :p

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
Dunno what these cost, ill offer 4p for the set, its a start :)

Boni said:
Dunno what these cost, ill offer 4p for the set, its a start :)

A lil pointer on the price is, the material costs to make one attempt on a LW is around 750 + the cost for the LW component piece ( if u don't have one already ). Then the % chance to get a 99 qu is ~20% :eek:

Xurio

Fledgling Freddie
Matriarch|Sneakers said:
A lil pointer on the price is, the material costs to make one attempt on a LW is around 750 + the cost for the LW component piece ( if u don't have one already ). Then the % chance to get a 99 qu is ~20% :eek:

ah so 3p?

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
Matriarch|Sneakers said:

kk , do your maths and give me a start price for each set of 2, I thought 99 qual was 1/6 chance btw, but im prolly wrong :) Very interested in buying two or four of these depending on what you think they are worth, I have the cash so please, pm me what ya want for them if you dont want to discuss hard prices here...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom