Wtg Mids

Status
Not open for further replies.

jacktheriper

Fledgling Freddie
Who needs Rams when ya have 8 BD n Pets mind u only bots in CK no great triumph really but still was a bit differnet

Honed

Platina

Fledgling Freddie
jacktheriper said:
Who needs Rams when ya have 8 BD n Pets mind u only bots in CK no great triumph really but still was a bit differnet

Honed
ye ppl got bored by the never ever ending zerging by albs so many changed chars to Bds this evning :> :cheers:

Totyn

One of Freddy's beloved
Platina said:
ye ppl got bored by the never ever ending zerging by albs so many changed chars to Bds this evning :> :cheers:

mid: lets run to MB.
Killspam
mid: oh, well lets release and head back to MB.
Killspam
mid: one more try.
Killspam
mid: Next time we will get them!
Killspam
mid: bah, its impossible for 1fg to kill 25 albs at mb, lets whine some at FH. :clap:

Dommelsch

Fledgling Freddie
Totyn said:
Killspam
Killspam
Killspam
Killspam
mid: bah, its impossible for 1fg to kill 25 albs at mb, lets whine some at FH. :clap:

hi der mistur i wannal be funnay and loko gud in frotn of my meights !

If Albs could have one, just one, bright fucking person they would come to sense that a Sorceress can do quite a lot against Bonedancers!

Imo, all mids should roll a BG Bonedancer and just run around crashing the server!

Totyn

One of Freddy's beloved
Dommelsch said:

If Albs could have one, just one, bright fucking person they would come to sense that a Sorceress can do quite a lot against Bonedancers!

Imo, all mids should roll a BG Bonedancer and just run around crashing the server!

Im not funny, just telling the thruth, you do run to MB and get slaughtered over and over again until you give up, whos the "bright fucking person" now?
;)

Sorceress are pretty rare in thid and its kinda impossible to ger a mez off when you get hit by the instant lifetap every 4 second.

Please roll BG bonedancers, they are so fun to kill when they run up and try to solo a whole keep by themselves or when they stand still thinking that there healer can keep up with the dmg a scout can deal out :clap:

Staffzor

Fledgling Freddie
Totyn said:
Killspam
Killspam
Killspam
Killspam

Went bgs mid/excal last night for the first time in ages is a savage "shamedo" and well it is like that, but purely because we had 6 people in thidranki compared to at least 10alb stealthers then about what looked like 10+ other visible targets. So as this group of 6 we decided to not hit mb and lo and behold albs are no where to be found apart from at mb, so in the end we hit mb kill a few then albs decide to move forward a little bit and blam all /release.

So yea that little passage you wrote above is sorta true, but let us just add a few things ;)

mid: lets go and see if we can find some roaming Albs to fight, a nice even fun fight maybe a fg running out of the ordinary places as with 6 we can't fight at mb due to loads of stealthers camping and alb sorc range mezz wtfpwning us due to the hill leading to ck giving an even greater range.

A strange yet "fun" silence

mid: oh well Albs must be getting bored of staying at MB/CK with nothing to do maybe a few of them would ahve gone roaming (not camping but doing fly by visits of places) lets run past MB and even check on the hibs to see if any action comming from that side.

A strange yet "fun" silence

mid: Bah this is getting zzz now, there is nothing here to do as a 6 we can't fight anywhere but MB as that is the only place Albs are :<, lets head there then :/

Killspam - A few Albs die at same time - Bring out the bot from CK to rez

mid: Bah that sucked, 4million infs and scouts added on the lone healer that was CCing and healing :/ ah well release and come back maybe they will acctualy leave the bridge or split into smaller groups Oo

Standing on port another mid leaves - then there were 5

mid: bah, its impossible for 5 people to kill 25 albs at mb, think I am gonna log and go read some whine at FH... Oh look some Albs thinking they cool by standing grouped with another scout halfway up ck hill /assisiting on targets then getting 2 shot cos they are too retarded to run away ^^

Woah I must be fairly bored to have typed all that crap :)

Platina

Fledgling Freddie
Totyn said:
Killspam
Killspam
Killspam
Killspam
retard i didnt wine i just told you wy there was so many Bds after a wil in thid.

jacktheriper

Fledgling Freddie
Dommelsch said:

Hmmmmmm seeing as we only had few inf and clerics and no SORCS which we all know are usefull against BD's maybe its you that needs some brighting up read the post 1st

jacktheriper

Fledgling Freddie
LOL We all whine about zergs etc etc etc etc but tbh if when I do roam looking for the odd kill and start to fight if I am winning then dirty great fireball or mini DD or arrow or some other sort of ALB Damage will come from somewhere and it fucks me right of will stop fighting you, But on the same hand Everyone does it mids also fighting a SB DD of a BD'er, Like Last night I took a Thane out that ahad a Siege merc with him for Ram on keep while fight Got DD to death aswell. Only nice fight was of a Hunter who beckon'd me to shore line for a fight away from all you crazy RP chasers. But still can be funny watching 30+ Albs chasing 1 little kobold all the way to CK

Honed

PS WHat is BG3 like or is it still dead

Totyn

One of Freddy's beloved
Staffzor:
fyi we hade not 10+ alb stealther but i saw for sure more Mid stealther than alb stealther, no assisting scouts. And when you have the number you camp MB also waiting for somebody to run out alone and farm them.

Platina:
Did i say that YOU whined? Nope. Who is the retard now? :p

*edit*
jacktheriper: 30+ albs? where did you get that number?

jacktheriper

Fledgling Freddie
Totyn said:
Staffzor:
fyi we hade not 10+ alb stealther but i saw for sure more Mid stealther than alb stealther, no assisting scouts. And when you have the number you camp MB also waiting for somebody to run out alone and farm them.

Platina:
Did i say that YOU whined? Nope. Who is the retard now? :p

*edit*
jacktheriper: 30+ albs? where did you get that number?

Was a ranbom number mate, maybe a little to many wasnt on about the keep attack by the way

Totyn

One of Freddy's beloved
jacktheriper said:
Was a ranbom number mate, maybe a little to many wasnt on about the keep attack by the way

We arent really that many, mostly around 10-15 is standing on MB, and the others is running off scouting around it. Sometimes its 20 but thats after a keep siege.

jacktheriper

Fledgling Freddie
10 - 15 that dont roam and jump anything with a red name and a pulse. +5 stealths still >>>>>>>>> 1 fg mids/hibs

Totyn

One of Freddy's beloved
jacktheriper said:
10 - 15 that dont roam and jump anything with a red name and a pulse. +5 stealths still >>>>>>>>> 1 fg mids/hibs

correction 1fg mids + 1fg stealthers. Hibs also said that one hib equals 3 albs, but i havent seen that yet.

jacktheriper

Fledgling Freddie
Totyn - Your turning this into a crap post by being a no it all, whinning son of a bitch So with that once again WTG MIDS see you all in thid later

Honed :clap:

Totyn

One of Freddy's beloved
jacktheriper said:
Totyn - Your turning this into a crap post by being a no it all, whinning son of a bitch So with that once again WTG MIDS see you all in thid later

Honed :clap:

Because i proved you wrong? pwned.

Garok

Can't get enough of FH
Dommelsch said:

Fyi .. Socs arn't to great against BD's in thid because @ lvl 24 your cast time is not quick enough to counter act the 4 sec insta Tap (added to the fact since the tap is spec it will hit harder than say my soc's base tap with 14 in body).

Higher lvl's with MoC though no contest ..

jacktheriper

Fledgling Freddie
Totyn said:
Because i proved you wrong? pwned.

You cant prove me wrong you little fucking retard who the fuck you think you are get the fuck outta here go make some fram animals squeel. You cant pwn jack prick. Laterz

End :flame:

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
jacktheriper said:
You cant prove me wrong you little fucking retard who the fuck you think you are get the fuck outta here go make some fram animals squeel. You cant pwn jack prick. Laterz

he hit a sorepoint? :rolleyes:

Iceflower

Fledgling Freddie
>You cant prove me wrong you little fucking retard who the fuck you think you are get the fuck outta here go make some fram animals squeel. You cant pwn jack prick

You do realise you only make yourself look bad by using that kind of langauge? If you cant keep you head cool when posting on a message board you need to teach yourself a bit of selfdiscipline.

Totyn

One of Freddy's beloved
jacktheriper said:

You scare me :(

septic

Fledgling Freddie
Hello Jack
jacktheriper said:

Keep up the good work :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom