WTG Eustatia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crusadez

Fledgling Freddie
nice to see you uncover solo stealther in front of your nice big alb zerg wtg :kissit:

censi

Can't get enough of FH
suck it up, dust down, grit teeth, go back.

Runardigi

Loyal Freddie
Well next time he gotta try harder, cause he tried too pop my sb runarsh, but he missed me 3 times in row HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

WHO'S THE GIMP NOW!!!

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Runardigi said:
Well next time he gotta try harder, cause he tried too pop my sb runarsh, but he missed me 3 times in row HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

WHO'S THE GIMP NOW!!!

Update your sig, you stupid fuck :p

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
Runardigi said:

WHO'S THE GIMP NOW!!!

Better don say who is the gimp :) or should i remember you 3 rounds in last week in brynja getting powned with the sb and your duo mate vs a lonely ns ? :)

movie stuff :D :touch:

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
hey mates, my dicks bigger than yours.

Sums up this thread if you were going to concider reading.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Crusadez said:
nice to see you uncover solo stealther in front of your nice big alb zerg wtg :kissit:

word of advice, if there is an albzerg infront of you, get the fook outta that place, staying around an albzerg without staying well outta range from sorcs and bolters is just suicide.

Also, bear in mind that all realms have asshats uncovering for FGs and zergs, you should know this and it also further adds to the fact that:

Do not stand near a zerg, its death. All it takes is one muppet with mos5 shooting you and you are toast.

Ransome

Fledgling Freddie
Crusadez said:
nice to see you uncover solo stealther in front of your nice big MID zerg wtg :kissit:

Tesla must be the award winner for that lameass crappy retarded show.
He/she almost taking over Fatload's "most retarded archer class" title ever seen on this server.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Crusadez said:

Shhh!.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread