wtf's the point

C

carky

im board why did those scams hack cammy, if they didnt we wudnt have 2 w8 :(

H

herjulf

imo cuz it had to be done.

If the "right" guy hadent done it, something far more horrendous could/would have happened if the "wrong" guy had done it, we could potentially have seen stuff like char wipes etc.

It pointed out some serious issues for mythic/goa.

This is what has happened, you loose a few hours of gametime, and what could have happened, is that you loose you X pieces of lvl50chars and all the P´s of gold u pharmed to get whatever u want to buy. And days and days of active gametime.

Dem hackzors are my personal heros.

C

carky

supose but i dont have lvl50 :( need to get there quick, my highetst is 36 :( anway u got a point- i still havent got my password back :( :( not fare <fart> ooops EXSCUSE ME :p

R

Repent Reloaded

Originally posted by herjulf

If the "right" guy hadent done it, something far more horrendous could/would have happened if the "wrong" guy had done it, we could potentially have seen stuff like char wipes etc.

This is what has happened, you loose a few hours of gametime, and what could have happened, is that you loose you X pieces of lvl50chars and all the P´s of gold u pharmed to get whatever u want to buy. And days and days of active gametime.

Im glad it happend in a way, im sure this will make GOA more aware of the dangers of hacking and they will boost up security.

S

Stormm

Originally posted by Repent Reloaded
Im glad it happend in a way, im sure this will make GOA more aware of the dangers of hacking and they will boost up security.

would you be glad if you still couldnt play and wouldnt expect to for another week maybe more, in fact who knows when

i'm not glad btw had just grinded my mincer to 50 sunday and was looking forward to playing it pretty annoying really

T

Tasans

Originally posted by herjulf

Quoting big threads is a trend?

T

tonita

Originally posted by Repent Reloaded

ROFL!!

F

-fwapp-

stop replying to carky posts let it all die out:p (and yes im aware i just bumped it but couldnt help that)

Users who are viewing this thread