Wtf !!!!

Novac

Fledgling Freddie
Well im trying to do the Seven Coins quest with my mincer... well tell u the truth its impossible. ive 3 times killed the minions and the named wouldnt go under 21% hp... now it did and i killed it but still on same step and didnt get a coin from it. this is just boring ffs. bugged or what ? >.< if anyone wants to give me a hand with it pm me in game please: poisonmachine, pwnface

Korgan

Banned
Novac said:
Well im trying to do the Seven Coins quest with my mincer... well tell u the truth its impossible. ive 3 times killed the minions and the named wouldnt go under 21% hp... now it did and i killed it but still on same step and didnt get a coin from it. this is just boring ffs. bugged or what ? >.< if anyone wants to give me a hand with it pm me in game please: poisonmachine, pwnface
RightNow is your friend!

Bahumat

FH is my second home
did you charm any pets? if so dont as they can bug the mobs

Novac

Fledgling Freddie
ahh i see. maybe my ubber buffed lvl 54 gorgon might of caused it :) try'ed reloggin several times.. that worked to kill the main boss. but didnt get the coin. so i try'ed it again. on the 5th, 6th try i got the coin. might be cause i didnt let the pet get kill blow. but anyways, thx for help

Bahumat

FH is my second home
yeah thats what i had on ebon hide quest.

i let the pet do 95% dmg then i hit him for the last 5% on rvr mincer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom