wtf.

S

scooby-doo

tried playing call of duty today and for some reason my cd drive cant find the disk,ive tried cleaning it an everything still nothing.my drive finds all my other games so has anyone else had this prob.dont really wanna get a no cd crack if i can help it.

M

Moving Target

I had the same problem, apparently because of my nForce motherboard or something, just use the no-cd patch like I did.

S

scooby-doo

cheers m8,where do you get the no cd patch from though?

T

throdgrain

I didnt know there was a no cd crack yet.
Not such a big deal anyway, as MP doesnt require a cd in the drive :)

S

scooby-doo

ive just got to the seige of stalingrad levels and its superb,dont know why all of a sudden this has happened.there must be a way round it.

C

Chameleon

Oooo I must get this too, I have a pile of 4 cd's on top of the pc and have to switch them about when they're not gathering dust or getting things spilt on them heheh
Is there one for 1.5 bf1942 no-cd patch btw? I couldn't see one at the link.

G

Gemma the Dog

u don't need a NO CD crack

if you have enough disk space then make an image of one of your BF1942 disks and store it on your hard disk, then use the FREE daemon tools which you can get from here http://www.daemon-tools.cc/portal/portal.php

this mounts the cd image as a 'virtual CD'. I think you can choose to mount up to 4 images at once so that should help cut down on the number of cd swaps :)

C

Chameleon

Thanks gtd. Atm I think i'd need to uninstall bf1942 to make enough disk space ;) New HD from xmas maybe ....
/ponders

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom