Wtf!?

S

Sortbane

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!

worst night ever in my crafting history!! was trying to make some AF 102 chain hauberks 99 qua, tried for 1.5p, not a SINGLE 99% popped up.. (not to mention the almost complete lack of 99s on my studded suits also that I was making..)

Then frustrated by that and by now lacking a tailor since my last one logged and no one around I started to make hinges again..
8 f**king tries and 3 MPs!! then to top that off 5 hinges more and 2 MPs in a row!! :eek:

someone please shoot/stab/torture/[other evil ways to make someone feel pain] the mythic stab responsible for the crafting generator thingy, offering 2p for the first one to inflict pain on them..

very frustrated crafter going to bed..

W

WIZ@RD_of_W@R

I agree happens way too much nerf MP hinges imo once had 7 in a row. :puke:

H

Herbal Remedy

Originally posted by Galiryn
imo take away quality on trinket items
they are try reading patch notes mebe?;)

M

medowind

Abuse streaky masterpieces now while you still can, all you need to do is believe it works ;p

I

-Indra-

I had 27 tries on an Arcanium Dwarven Great Sword, before a 99% quality came up. Enough to make you cry, considering it's one of the most expensive weapons to make.

But then, nice things can happen to you too. Needed an MP tower shield for myself, planning to spend some time at the forge.

Got material from vault, set up the quickbar, went to forge, *pling*, masterpiece on first try :)

D

Draylor

Originally posted by Sortbane
was trying to make some AF 102 chain hauberks 99 qua, tried for 1.5p, not a SINGLE 99% popped up..
Worst Ive had on those hauberks was 2.75p for the first 99%.

Could've been worse ...

M

Molten Lava

Try this

Start an Excel-sheet and put in all the tries you've done, how many 99% you got and how many MP's....

My record so far on lvl 51 fletching (Staffs, bows, drums etc) is
(based on about 250 tries)
3% is MP,
17% is 99%
80% is poop

I've had some nice runs too (50 tries for a 99% where try 50 and 51 was a 99% or a MP in 11 tries) in the end it should even out through the numbers: 1/50 is a MP and 1/7 is a 99%

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom