wtf tiger???

gohan

FH is my second home
1stly nicely added gratz irl ect..... secondly ...... ur completely invisable even after u unstealth... couldnt see you hitting me or that nosejob guy (valk maybe?) before..... WTF??? cant even traget you with nearest target

gohan

FH is my second home
lol this is ridiculas ... logged off an back on still get PA'ed by you doesnt target even tho ur hitting me cant nearest target ur not thier so can't click on you.... its acctaully 100% immpossibly to do anything..... givern up now not going to get chained by an invisable target :<

Bondoila

Fledgling Freddie
gohan said:
lol this is ridiculas ... logged off an back on still get PA'ed by you doesnt target even tho ur hitting me cant nearest target ur not thier so can't click on you.... its acctaully 100% immpossibly to do anything..... givern up now not going to get chained by an invisable target :<
You can hit him I did with my ns. Couldn't kill him however since I was unbuffed.

Sparklehorse

Fledgling Freddie
:O

Weird, i never had invisibwle peeps before :/

Maybe Rightnow it Gohan sweetie

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Rightnow it. Could be a exploitable bug. who knows. :]

Outlander

Part of the furniture
lol what?

might have been due to bad lag, at points it was unplayable for me and I know other albs who were getting it too.

several fights I had I kept getting 'you are too far away' crapola but on my screen even though I was right next to them and they were kicking my ass lol.

also ended up chasing a damn lag ghost for ages, odd cos I got one hit on them :eek6: then after that couldnt hit them at all, was weird

hehe sorry bout the adding and stuff just decided I would work on some titles (no not 'adding nub!' title :p)

and no I aint using any cheaty exploits lol, Im totally against that kind of unfair play :) lol im even against strafing and runthrough crap, although I will except it when outnumbered 3-1 ;)

/hug

(if I did cheat n exploit I wouldnt be so shit lol)

gohan

FH is my second home
guess i didnt really expect you to have an answer lol as i saw when u hit me at botom of APK 2 SB's hitting the nothing were you should be :< but when u killed that valk he looked quite confused so i assume he couldnt see you either ... or maybe hes just noob :<

basicly just saying im not a noob that didnt know how to fight j00 i jsut couldnt find ya :p

atm im trying for solo enforcer lol very very very slow wok as 2/3 of my "solo" kills dont count because blah blah has been killed recently and is worth reduced rpts

Outlander

Part of the furniture
yea I was tying for lone enforcer but tbh its just toooo much work in thid :p

much easier on my main infil :)

oh and yea I dont think your a noob lol :)

it was clear the times I was fighting you and you were just standing there not fighting back that something was up :)

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
i have seen this happen before when fighting melee hunter/rangers and sb/ns's it is due to lag, as tiger said there was shit loads of it goin round on alb 2day :/ ( lag that is )

gohan

FH is my second home
Sean said:
i have seen this happen before when fighting melee hunter/rangers and sb/ns's it is due to lag, as tiger said there was shit loads of it goin round on alb 2day :/ ( lag that is )
no... lag stops him apearing for 2-3 seconds.... he was hitting me for about 20 seconds while i ran around in circles.... thats not a bit of delay that a pure bug

Outlander

Part of the furniture
gohan said:
no... lag stops him apearing for 2-3 seconds.... he was hitting me for about 20 seconds while i ran around in circles.... thats not a bit of delay that a pure bug
well, I got the exact same thing tonight myself :)

uberstyle and corkys had just killed sean and shamyso and I couldnt see them for about 10 seconds or so even though they were right in front of me :)

gohan

FH is my second home
Outlander said:

uberstyle and corkys had just killed sean and shamyso and I couldnt see them for about 10 seconds or so even though they were right in front of me :)
i didnt see you atall :p ever even when i died i jsut watched these sb's fighting nothing then u died according to spam an still nothing lol u were there in spirit

Sparklehorse

Fledgling Freddie
Seanie , u seem a pretty nice person on here sometimes but plz dont dance on my corpse when i die :(

I am mostly solo on my silly firby warden , i grped a little with Corkys later on but there was a lot of alb spellcasters so i spent most of the time hanging near Miekus lol. He is my new protector :p

I cant say i had any of these lag problems u all are having tho, occasionally i cant hit people strafin with /face but i think that is just shoddy programming tbh on the way it checks LoS. Will keep an eye out for invisible mids tho =^_^=

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
me and my pet will dance where we wanna dance tbh......

and u could earn sum respect by not grping with 2 vamps and adding everything in sight :m00:

Little Boy

One of Freddy's beloved
Outlander said:

hey tiger, uberstyle here, sorry about hitting u and running, its coz if u hit me i run coz u hit like a ton of bricks :england: i didnt really stand a chance m8 so sorry if it annoyed u a bit, i was unbuffed and absolutely worthless there really. So good hunting m8 and hopefully wont happen again :worthy:
kktnxbi

Outlander

Part of the furniture
Little Boy said:
hey tiger, uberstyle here, sorry about hitting u and running, its coz if u hit me i run coz u hit like a ton of bricks :england: i didnt really stand a chance m8 so sorry if it annoyed u a bit, i was unbuffed and absolutely worthless there really. So good hunting m8 and hopefully wont happen again
kktnxbi
lol no worries, unbuffed always makes a difference :)

and I dont hit hard do I? I mean I open with a 4.1 speed weapon and swap to 2.6 speed jambiyas so wouldnt have thought I hit that hard at all :) I supose though without buffs everyone hits harder :)

Sparklehorse

Fledgling Freddie
Sean said:
me and my pet will dance where we wanna dance tbh......

and u could earn sum respect by not grping with 2 vamps and adding everything in sight :m00:

I was not grped with Vamps, i was mearly hanging around them as your casters outnumbered me and i do not want to have to run back from Htk every 2 minutes. And i did not add on u at all :O . The only times i randomly attacked people was when i suicidally ran at CK to get you and when people were all grped in one space. Plz do not say such things purely based on the fact i am your enemy in thid and to tarnish me with this brush.

I have tried to solo best i could on my Warden and i have made a few solo kills, i even was awake all night enuf to try to defend CK from 2 mids last night. Tho i think it is funny i can kill a SB after i am criticalled, but everytime his healer friend would heal and stun, i know that is his job as a realm friend , but at least once maybe he could have let us finish (Pizzahut :( ) oh well.

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
aye, im sure mids have their very own custodia malenctia for thid :twak: every morning when albs had it the night before mids have it at 7:30am :/

badboi

Banned
gohan, the invisible thing is a bug, ive tried it before also, several times..

Sparklehorse

Fledgling Freddie
Sean said:
aye, im sure mids have their very own custodia malenctia for thid :twak: every morning when albs had it the night before mids have it at 7:30am :/

Or Mids are insomniac , i dont normally play so late but mustve been boring for them, took ages to take the door down with the treb and not a ram lol. Oh well, we will get it back sometime again

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom