wtf? sorc msg

G

gunner440

wtf.jpg

???? he casted it during duel

T

TBF[Pazuzu]

It's the Confuse spell, only use is to cast it and hope your opponant is laughing too much at the message to be able to concentrate on killing you. :)

B

bob007

Originally posted by gunner440
wtf.jpg

???? he casted it during duel

Little off topic but. How come i can never see any of your pics Gunner ? Even when i use quote for the url and copy and paste the url into browser All i get is [moderated because it tried to install something nasty onto my computer (As i said 18 or stupid :) )]

Also can you confirm the url for me :)

(http://www.terra.es/personal8/952814798/wtf.jpg)

B

bob007

Ok after reliesing (sp?) the stupidity of quoting a post of a pic i can't see but you can, Then asking why i can't see it. I made a pic of what i can't see. (erm, wtf i just say ? :p)

gunz.jpg

Thats what i see :p

P

Pin

Well, what you can't see is:

Tahn casts a spell!
You can't focus your knight viking badger helmet... aargh!

L

lwofyre

Originally posted by bob007
Ok after reliesing (sp?) the stupidity of quoting a post of a pic i can't see but you can, Then asking why i can't see it. I made a pic of what i can't see. (erm, wtf i just say ? :p)

gunz.jpg

Its cause your main is an avalonian cleric. Explains your wierd sentences as well.

P.S: Thats why I hardly bother to post here as well :eek6:

T

thorwyntf

It´s indeed "confuse" and casting it in PvP doesn´t make any sense whatsoever.
Whoever it was, he was probably on the wrong (=PvE) quickbar.

L

living

Confuse in rvr should make u loose ur target, then it would atleast have some effect :) Imagen chaining it on some.. impossible to get in a hit then :)

B

Belomar

Cool message. :D As for confuse clearing your target in RvR, Mythic has already stated that they will never impose "interface difficulties" to this effect.

D

Deletium

I got the same msg.. prolly some programmer that had a lot of fun at some point .. :)

K

kirennia

Originally posted by living
Confuse in rvr should make u loose ur target, then it would atleast have some effect :) Imagen chaining it on some.. impossible to get in a hit then :)

it does do something, try casting it on pets in RvR :D It sets them against the closest enemy target (not your realm mates) so don't do it near mobs, just near the enemy group and it'll go nuts. Ever seen a chanter pet DD/snare another chanteer or a cabby pet stun an armsman? :D

E

-Enjoy-

Originally posted by lwofyre
Its cause your main is an avalonian cleric. Explains your wierd sentences as well.

P.S: Thats why I hardly bother to post here as well :eek6:

:eek: :chortle:

R

Rushie

i got that msg as well, happened when i aggro'd running past isolasionists camp, didnt know what it was, must have been the sorc mob that casted it on me.

H

hotrat

Has anyone actually tested confuse properly in RvR against pets? I mean for a sorc it only takes 3 nukes to kill a pet so imo its prolly not worth confusing it but for a minstrel it might be a nice way to take aggro off of your support.

T

tripitaka

Originally posted by bob007

gunz.jpg

you have a firewall running ? i get that sometimes - then i disable the firewall and i see all :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom