WTF seems GOA is learning

C

Coren

Now that's the kind of news update I want to see. :) Information on what happened, happens and will happen (even with some rough estimations on when to expect them). GG GOA. :D

O

old.[BC]Revz

Looks good, I am quite pleased they have given a date for patching. The Friday news updates are a very good idea, now roll on an event I actually see :)

O

old.cerebus

Good one GOA :D (and kemor, for doing the events)

A

Anatole

Not that we're easily pleased or anything but...

:clap: !!!LONG LIVE GOA!!!:clap:

M

~Mobius~

yay i always did love GOA!!

does that mean prydwen and excal get there own bg next week?

G

galdora

Originally posted by Mobius

does that mean prydwen and excal get there own bg next week?

Sure does. Lot of leveling to get one of my alts ready. Hmmm, hunter or skald methinks?

Come on Sickofit! Come and pee on our strawberries. Please don't disapoint. It's been such fun.

:uhoh: INCOMING! ......................

O

old.Gombur Glodson

great news! it really does seem like GOA has listen to us, this is enough to keep me happy I just want to know whats going on ect.
Gonna look forward to the events and especially that campaign
sounds like it could be a lot of fun.
Thumbs up from me GOA you're starting to head in the right direction, now lets see what we can do to keep see hidden away from the game ;)

M

~Mobius~

yippee i got a 21skald ( will be higher ) and i 35sm :) :) :)

O

old.Gombur Glodson

what has that got to do about GOA improving?
:confused:

P

Perplexed

I've got a feeling the last BG is lvl30-34 Mobius :p

O

old.cerebus

It's 30-35 Which is good for all concerned I think :)

O

old.mili

they must have forgotten what they learnt then, they just put an in-game message telling you GORRE in english when clearly its still german

O

old.tRoG

events are lovely...

just a shame ill be going away on holiday on sunday

mind you, its to AMERICA! yaaaaaay

when i get back my fingers will be worn down to the bone playing the bg

must.. play.. bg

the friday news bags (akin to camelotherald.com dare i say!) are awesome, much better than the twice a month post by kemor on the old forums.

damn, if goa stopped cancelling poeples accounts and got an ingame cs i might even call them a pretty good service :)

or am i getting to optomistic? (as galdora said, someone piss on my strawberries, please..)

whew.. that was a pretty hyper post. did i swallow all of that coffee? <gasp>

O

old.LandShark

Tsk, funny that less than half as many ppl post on a "gg GOA" post than on a "FFS <blah> sucks" post ;D

I'm such a cynic :D

edit: er, :clap: GOA :D

O

old.HiredGoon

oh damn...

GOA Please post pone patching one week, so i can level all my alts to 24 please please please!!

Im dumb :eek:

YAY!

O

old.Witchunter

You and me both, Listpek.

I can't believe I took Lilith to lv36... as I thought the third Battleground was lv31-36 :(

I'm going to push my infiltrator very hard over the next few days. If your low-level Utopia group is around ~lv15, lets get together and PL like no Albion has PL'd before :cool:

------------------------

For what it's worth: Go Go GOA! :clap:

O

old.HiredGoon

actually, its lvl 18-ish.
MSG Hristel, if im on :p

C

cHodAX

I am the first person to criticise GOA when the mess up so let me say that at last GOA have give us a news report to be proud of. Well done. Something similar every 7-10 days will make the majority of people much happier as thier is nothing worse than hearing nothing for a month. If you are reading this Kemor let your bosses know that 2-3 paragraphs of news a week and eta's will help them keep many of the people who are on the verge of leaving.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom