Wtf ? Reality Gap Or What !

G

Genesis_of_Ak

Lemme get this right ? Someone actually thinks you should abandon RL commitments in favour of a fucking computer game ?

Spot the socially retarted, zit-infested, hygenically-challenged, sexually backward, juvinile, illiterate, xenophobic nerd unable to form relationships with other human beings, suffering from a massive low self-esteem, compulsive manic masturbation addition, and a schizophrenic personality dysfunction with a criminal tendancy to act out their sick, internet-fueled perverted fantasies on the innocent and vulnerable sections of society.

As a matter of courtesy to my other group players I will give as much notice as possible and/or try to seek a replacement. If its urgent, I'll just hit the windows key. Its just a fucking game not real life.

This goes out to all the people who take this game far, far too seriously, who spend much too much time staring at their monitor, drooling over picking up another realm-point, and failing to acknowledge the existence of real world out there.

A

Apathy

Originally posted by Genesis_of_Ak
Lemme

retarted

hygenically

juvinile

manic masturbation addition

possibl

spend much toe

It its urgent

illiterate

Is the pot black or is it just the light here in my darkened room?

a.

K

Karnage

Re: Re: Wtf ? Reality Gap Or What !

Originally posted by Apathy

a.

:ROFLMAO:

G

Genesis_of_Ak

Joyless, narcisistic, cynical, bereft of intelligence, devoid of any warmth of personality, you really should put that mirror down Apathy.

A

Apathy

That's it. Someone confiscate this guy's Word Of The Day toilet paper and give him some ordinary loo roll to wipe his mouth with.

a.

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Hmm, very rude to just hit the Windows key when you need to go do something. Atleast have the decency to tell the group...
Regards, Glottis

O

old.LandShark

Lemme get this right ? Someone actually thinks you should abandon RL commitments in favour of a fucking computer game ?

Spot the socially retarted, zit-infested, hygenically-challenged, sexually backward, juvinile, illiterate, xenophobic nerd unable to form relationships with other human beings, suffering from a massive low self-esteem, compulsive manic masturbation addition, and a schizophrenic personality dysfunction with a criminal tendancy to act out their sick, internet-fueled perverted fantasies on the innocent and vulnerable sections of society.

As a matter of courtesy to my other group players I will give as much notice as possible and/or try to seek a replacement. If its urgent, I'll just hit the windows key. Its just a fucking game not real life.

This goes out to all the people who take this game far, far too seriously, who spend much too much time staring at their monitor, drooling over picking up another realm-point, and failing to acknowledge the existence of real world out there.

So rudeness is fine? It's not as if it hurts anyone. And obviously in an emergency it's OK to just quit, for god's sake... no-one said it wasn't.
Oh, and try REPLYING instead of posting in a seperate thread.

G

Genesis_of_Ak

Windows key reference was misinterpreted and taken out of context (my fault for posting in wrong place)

I made that comment in the context of having to leave in an emergency. In such situations, you may not have time to say anything. All other times of course - you are right - you should leave the group politely and giving as much notice as possible, or at the very least thank them for their time and wish em luck

G

Genesis_of_Ak

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

QUOTE:

You're wrong on the first count and you know it, you facile little whore!

a.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apathy - next time you accuse others of needing toilet paper to wipe their mouths, why don't you apply some of that razor sharp acumen to your own filthy sewer.

QED

A

Apathy

It was a comment which clearly passed way over your head. But don't worry...either sling a load of words you can't spell or use properly at me or run away and press the Windows key. See if that helps in all online problems.

a.

Y

-yoda-

leaving a grp in a instant without warning is a twats trick :) if you ld then fine ,, but mid pull or what ever and just hitting windows key is lame . if your having a heat attack or your dick just fell off then maybe you be ok. but its lame imo cos im sure 2 seconds to type . "sorry i have to go urgent irl stuff" then that makes u for it . but im 99% sure if u was about to ding and somebody in grp left just likeusay , and whole grp got wiped and had to release the split up .and u lost 1/2 a bub u wouldnt say " o well im sure it was summin important" my guess is you would say sommin like "asshole coulda told us he was going instead of leaving mid pull on hardmobs"

Y

-yoda-

p.s looking at your original post it looks as though you take the game to serious also to have to come here and post a whine thread :p ,, or is all the name callig just a childhish thing ?

G

Genesis_of_Ak

Its probably all of them m8 to be frank. Is my post childish - yes, of course it is. Am I whining - absolutely. Do I take the game too seriously - at times yes, but it is only when I'm on a roll - either when levelling fast, or going great guns in RVR. Other than that, I view it just as it is - a game.

LOL @ Apathy re the vocab comments. Go read a few books and educate yourself before you mock your betters. Water off a ducks back m8. Knock yourself out.

A

Apathy

GOAK, you do know that you calling me uneducated is like a prostitute calling the Queen of England a slut?

a.

D

Danya

Re: Re: Wtf ? Reality Gap Or What !

a.
It's not the light. ;)

A

Aule Valar

apathy's light is probably a soft red anyway

R

rure

Correct me if I am wrong but, it is called projection, right?

O

old.m0000

don't be so hard on yourself

B

bracken_woodman

GOAK, you do know that you calling me uneducated is like a prostitute calling the Queen of England a slut?

a.

I heard Liz puts it about though :(

A

Apathy

Originally posted by bracken_woodman
I heard Liz puts it about though :(

Balderdash and poppycock! Phil the Greek is the ONLY man for her!

Duke of Edinburgh, you know.

Phwoar.

a.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom