wtf Mila Kunis

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
So you're the person who reads bullshit like this. Have you ever lived with a woman?

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Have you ever seen a woman without makeup before? :/

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I didnt read it..just looked at the pictures..are you saying the daily mail has photoshopped them.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Lmfao, no, he's not, He's saying, why the fuck would you read shit which has celebrities in 'normal' life, and be shocked about it, you're just about as bad as the paparazzi that take the photos.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
The photographer is sat there with the shutter on repeat taking hundreds of shots, all the while she is talking and making facial expressions. They will pick the most hideous pics out of all of them to say 'ooh, what does she look like'. They do the same to celebs coming out of night clubs, and print the ones where they are blinking so it makes them look pissed. its the Daily Fail ffs

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Ive done some research and she often looks like that, it's true that very beautiful people often border on ugliness, Mila Jojovich can look as rough as fuck or mesmerising beautiful.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
I'd probably look as pissed off as her if I couldn't even walk my dog without some scumbag papparazo snapping photos of me.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I'd probably look as pissed off as her if I couldn't even walk my dog without some scumbag papparazo snapping photos of me.

Chances are they rang the paps up before they went out...

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
THIS IS WHAT SEX WITH THAT CULKIN CREATURE DOES :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom