wtf just happened

B

Belomar

Zone crash, I guess, I was just about to charge Druim Cain. :D

A

Aybabtu

Odin's Gate went ealier.

Got dis connected and could log on to my Odin's chars till 20min after.

S

Sharp Thing

went ld, loged back in, found out i had money missing, logged off pissed and filed a RN

X

xplo

Its been doing that since last night 3 am, I was 3L4 on cleric then, poof crash, log back on 3L3 on cleric :<

A

andruril

good, so im not the only one who keeps getting kicked off every 15 mins, and cant log back into their chars either

A

acei

DF is neutral too... although i'm not getting any LD's, but i'm not in a frontier zone.

E

Ekydus

Bring your kids to work day at the GOA office?

Oh, wait... that would mean they'd get something done. :p

A

Aybabtu

This is getting very annoying now, 2nd time my acc's have been disconnected while porting!!!

S

supersaint

From DAoC Europe......

Zonecrashes on Excalibur, November 16th
[2003-16-11]

Today several zones on Excalibur keep crashing for yet unknown reasons. Our technicians are aware of that problem and working to fix it.

We are sincerely sorry for the trouble.

B

bloodclot

Excal just crashed to also.

all day laggy etc. and crashing zones.

G

Grymulv

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by orbin
GOA we pay you money FFS fix the server!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hmmmm as savage you got enough for your money so maybe STFU cos you hurt normal players :)

B

behatch

Originally posted by Grymulv
quote:

Hmmmm as savage you got enough for your money so maybe STFU cos you hurt normal players :)

lol

M

mallan

Well dunno when its was posted on cam official site now says excal will be down for several hours due to emergency hardware maintainance :( cyas all laterz (now where the F*** is that soldier of fortune 2 disc)

T

the_hermit

Ze Germans are down too....

So - GOA run an open beta french test for Foundations works A-OK. Germans is "in progress" and Brits is skipped...

Who wants to bet they should have tested it on all three languages! hehe

P

Powahhh

quote:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
:great:

G

ghaladriel

quote:

:chortle:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom