wtf just happen

O

old.moriath

I just got booted with a server error and cant get back in .. mid / pryd and one else

W

Wend

Can't get past character selection screen.

Prydwen as well.

O

old.HiredGoon

same here. i suppose the fact that 100000 ppl where standing on the same pixel has something to do about it :p

K

kalgarn

i'm having the same.now i get a message:account allready logged :mad:

W

Wend

Three replies in two minutes. That must mean there's a problem somewhere eh.

S

SilverHood

entire midgard just crashed, exceptions being jordheim, and the dungeons

O

old.moriath

Just happend again !!!!!

Grrrrrrrr Goa :flame: :flame: :flame:

T

Therion

well

i wounder why this happen .. . . ..:sleeping:

K

kalgarn

aye,isn't really fun in malmo though :)
both or groups wen't LD and now prolly again.wtf is happening now?dosattacks? ;)

D

Dewey

Yup, second time here too :rolleyes:
Ohh and hi Mori, didn't even know you where registered here, you must have been in a hurry, you forgot the capital M on your name :p :p :p

O

old.Hellskor

the same just happened again ... within 30mins :/

I

ImLestat

This happened a lot in the Beta. Just the same thing. Whole realms went down except for the other realms and the dungeons and capitals. Unfortunately, when it started to happen, other strange things followed. Hmm, at the moment I cant really remember what those things were, but there was something, I am sure of it...

O

old.Eynar_Vega

What a surprise

Yeah, and who would expect this kind of thing from GOA, THE reference in the online gaming industry...:flame:

S

Solid

In Beta thos char select screen loop was usually followed by a full Char DB wipe (2 separate occasions if I remember correctly)

E

Erwan

It isn't just Midgard/Prydwen. Albion Chrashed too.
I went linkdead 3 times in a row... Now I have just given up :eek:

D

DeSlisser

Tried to get in with my main who was on during the crash 5 times alrdy. still cant get him in. :(

While logging with my alts is no problem

:flame:

O

old.Dugald

A lot of very pissed of players

I think it may have had something to do with 100+ albs going on a raid to recover their relics.

Praise be to GOA who managed to hinder this attempt when the server/zone crashed not once, but twice.

Whether this had any influence on the eventual outcome of the raid will depend on whether u r Alb (yes it bloody well did) or Mid (stop whining ffs - we all crashed). Imho - it did have a bearing on the outcome in that it gave mids more time to respond while alb spent vital minutes (30 mins plus) re-organising. Enough time for the third door to have been breached and the relic well on its way back to Alb.

Whether it did or didn't is beside the point. What is important is that a game, which ultimately is about RvR, (let's face it - if u r 50th lvl u must be bored shitless of killin mobs) can't handle, occasions where large forces needed to retake Alb's beloved relics and repulse any counter attacks. And lets not mention the lag you get when a couple of dozen of you get together for a bit of RvR "fun".

I've no idea what GOA can do about it (apart from reset the keeps again) but one thing is for sure, if it isn't sorted quickly the game will lose its appeal and people will cancel their subscription in droves when the next wave new MMORPGS come out.

Anyone for SW:G?

Dugald Nimune <Lords of England>
44th Cleric and a few others besides
Pryd

O

old.cerebus

It is pretty lame when a game that is supposedly based on RvR crashes whenever an army gathers en mass.

O

oldnick

Was NOT funny :(

Plus i aint got no uber PC but 1000mhz with 512Mb Ram and 64Mb video ram should get more than 1 frame per 3 seconds. Makes it difficult to say the least.

I gave up..but I hear we got to the relic :/

Nick

wheres the RightNow complaint thing ?

A

Aeiedil

i think this is more down to the game engine, and if you keep up with the news a new engine is being used in the expansion, so you only have to wait till that comes over here hehe

B

Bodzilla

yay, only one year untill we can play the game as it was intended.....

S

SFXman

Re: A lot of very pissed of players

Originally posted by Dugald
I think it may have had something to do with 100+ albs going on a raid to recover their relics.
Exactly.... same as with the "The dragon raid - the truth"-thread incident.

O

old.Dugald

I read the dragon thread shortly after I posted. I was hoping my experience was a one-off but it seems I hoped in vain.

I would just like to say though, that while I mentioned GOA in my previous reply I may have pointed the finger incorrectly in their direction.

It is probably, as stated above, to do with the engine not being able to cope with massed forces.

So, only a year to wait for the new one.... how many fecked up raids/battles are we going to have in that time? Will anyone still be here then?

O

old.Gombur Glodson

only time will tell........
someone should make a soapopera about all this..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom