WTF is up with all the lag tonight?

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
Constant red lag all the time....quite a few people on /as saying they're getting it too. Is this just Opentransit being a pile of shit yet again or something more?

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
dunno, but its causing our ml6 raid serious problems.
sort it.

Axuk

Fledgling Freddie
Its probably several thousand people trying to dl the nf patch .. it's unplayable

Indio

Fledgling Freddie
Axuk said:
Its probably several thousand people trying to dl the nf patch .. it's unplayable

Could be.

Only 360 people on mid/pryd at 10.00pm tonight (sat) - thought there was a RR on.

Strange.

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
Indio said:
Could be.

Only 360 people on mid/pryd at 10.00pm tonight (sat) - thought there was a RR on.

Strange.

yepp im getting evil lag as well :<

Daedalus

Can't get enough of FH
Was monitoring using PingPlotter. Had a constant 28 ms route, but an occasional 300-400 ms (every 10 mins or so) lagspike at the third opentransit router.

However, the game was still lagging. There was a relicraid (or farmage, we'll never know) attempt by the mids on the albs, and actions tended to lag 3-6 secs. I think the mids were having the same thing as you saw their lagghosts flying 'round and ignore you when you charge. Heh.

It really seemed serverlag, or perhaps internal network lag at the server center, but it definatly wasn't the connection, not for me anyway.

downloaded that patch and get I/O error on the same .wav file combat3.wav
anyone else get that?

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Think its some router going out of france thats fooked up as entire guild except one person, who lives in france, has the lagspikes.

Teknoid

Fledgling Freddie
Since GOA's provider performed "maintenance" on the network 3-4 days ago, the lag has been picking up slowly. nice maintenance!

Daedalus

Can't get enough of FH
I'm still having evul lag. It's not region specific as I have it in both the hib region and the alb region. Pingplotter shows an average of 40 ms and an occasional 200 ms lagspike, but that can't cause the chat/spells/etc to show up to 2 secs later.

PozZ!

Loyal Freddie
Same, had lag last night, and occasionally this afternon :eek7:

Skaven

One of Freddy's beloved
Teknoid said:
Since GOA's provider performed "maintenance" on the network 3-4 days ago, the lag has been picking up slowly. nice maintenance!
Im unsure whether they did. Me and a mate were on at around the time of the schedueled maintance and never got booted off. We were on a good few hours after that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom