Wtf is the trouble with ppl in daoc atm ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twinky

Fledgling Freddie
Now i have rvr'ed all day..

And to be honest in OF back in the days the moral of those who played the game was indeed much better then it is today... Have all gone rp mad? Would think ppl had sex with theuyre comp and only way to achieve an orgasme is to get rp's!

Take for eksample today at beno bridge, i attack a alb, we have a fight, then more albs arrive, and stand watching, to pay the albs respect for not interfering i leave the alb on 5% not killing him and try run away. get to stealth, then go in water and trow a heal faster charge. One scout named Dafft arrives, and shows greatness and leave me alone, tho one more arrives, this alb is close to his orgasme, and his comp is wearing out, im on 15% and he takes the strike... Wont name names, but u know how i feel about that kinda behavior.

Were have the moral gone ? down the drain ? duo, trio and fg stealths... ok, but this is just rock bottom of how low u can sink.

Now its not only albs, mids do it also, and so do certain ns from hib..

So final question is: Whats ur main goal with play'n daoc ? go achive rr 12 asap, have fun play'n or what is it... plz let me know!

/hug

rure

Fledgling Freddie
You got killed in the proximity of a bridge. Damn those filthy albs.

Ibtl

Theseus

One of Freddy's beloved
I'm afraid that this is the new age of camelot mate, where adding is the only way to get rps. They add because they have nobody else to fight. Why ?

- Because ppl can't be arsed to go back to a place where you get insta added on and zerged.

- Because they can't compete with the good guildgroups.

But for some its just because they are assholes...

Carter

Banned
ok let's save this thread.

Once I met a Warlock at brynja bridge and he left me alone

true or false

lol do you really need to cheat to know the answer? :m00: :m00: :m00:

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
You didn't meet him, he lag casted on you from out of clipping distance and pwned you on the 2nd "insta" spell. :p

Twinky

Fledgling Freddie
its not a whine on me getting killed, its a question on why ppl act like this!

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
because they are to inept to make thier own RPs

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
I'm very rp horny on my inf atm : P closing in on rr7 so that's the reason

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Twinky said:
Now i have rvr'ed all day..

And to be honest in OF back in the days the moral of those who played the game was indeed much better then it is today... Have all gone rp mad? Would think ppl had sex with theuyre comp and only way to achieve an orgasme is to get rp's!

Take for eksample today at beno bridge, i attack a alb, we have a fight, then more albs arrive, and stand watching, to pay the albs respect for not interfering i leave the alb on 5% not killing him and try run away. get to stealth, then go in water and trow a heal faster charge. One scout named Dafft arrives, and shows greatness and leave me alone, tho one more arrives, this alb is close to his orgasme, and his comp is wearing out, im on 15% and he takes the strike... Wont name names, but u know how i feel about that kinda behavior.

Were have the moral gone ? down the drain ? duo, trio and fg stealths... ok, but this is just rock bottom of how low u can sink.

Now its not only albs, mids do it also, and so do certain ns from hib..

So final question is: Whats ur main goal with play'n daoc ? go achive rr 12 asap, have fun play'n or what is it... plz let me know!

/hug

Maybe you should talk to some of your guild m8s about being rp horney also :D

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Jimmi said:
I'm very rp horny on my inf atm : P closing in on rr7 so that's the reason

I only added because I was only 21 more kills away from RR2L9!!1111111111111111111111111 111 1!

MaCaBr3

Banned
I'm guessing I'm playing the wrong game, instead of thinking that everyone in the game is too serious, I guess i'm one of the few who don't care.

I simply cannot get in the spirit of the one million rules of morale and respect and whatever that come in this game. Probably most of you will say: "well this is an MMORPG, this is not an FPS. There is something like respect in this game". While I can't simply bring myself to understand this.

I will do whatever I feel like in the game exept cheating. If I feel like killing someone who has 40% hp, I will do it. I'm kinda sick of all these rules of how to play this game without upsetting someone else because at the end it all comes down that you can't do whatever you want.

If this makes me a less respected player or even an asshole, then that's just your problem.

PS: I didn't kill the guy who posted this thread, but I can't blame the person who killed him at all.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
I got asked why I didn't finish you off after you killed the other alb :rolleyes:

It'll get worse when people are worth more rps you can garuntee.

Twinky

Fledgling Freddie
MaCaBr3 said:
I'm guessing I'm playing the wrong game, instead of thinking that everyone in the game is too serious, I guess i'm one of the few who don't care.

I simply cannot get in the spirit of the one million rules of morale and respect and whatever that come in this game. Probably most of you will say: "well this is an MMORPG, this is not an FPS. There is something like respect in this game". While I can't simply bring myself to understand this.

I will do whatever I feel like in the game exept cheating. If I feel like killing someone who has 40% hp, I will do it. I'm kinda sick of all these rules of how to play this game without upsetting someone else because at the end it all comes down that you can't do whatever you want.

If this makes me a less respected player or even an asshole, then that's just your problem.

PS: I didn't kill the guy who posted this thread, but I can't blame the person who killed him at all.

u can do whatever u feel like doing as long as u follow the game rules set by mythic, its just that i decide to implement my own morals aswell..

just asking, couse id like to know

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Twinky said:
u can do whatever u feel like doing as long as u follow the game rules set by mythic, its just that i decide to implement my own morals aswell..

just asking, couse id like to know

tbh someone on pain should not talk about moral i know you are a nice guy but when you run around with a guild name like that it gives you a bad image..

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Eeben said:
tbh someone on pain should not talk about moral i know you are a nice guy but when you run around with a guild name like that it gives you a bad image..

Now this quote is a keeper lol

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
Had this been the "good old days", those first albs that arrived would have added and killed you.

Imo, it's a lot better these days when it comes to people not adding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom