WTF is going on??

A

Addlcove

I just logged out of alb/excal and a /who gives a total of 600 not anon, is it just me that think that nr., is a little low for a saturday evening? or is there some holiday in the englishspeaking world I am not aware of?

J

Jiggs

its called the pub mate, you should try it <hic>

A

Alrindel

An alb sees 600+ in /who and complains that he feels lonely.

*Alrindel sheds a tear for Hibernia*

O

old.Moriaana

Oh dear...

I did a /who in hib a few times between 8pm and midnight. Most I got was 387. Ooops :)

I feel all alone.........Might explain why there are so few groups around though :rolleyes:

A

Addlcove

this wasnt meant as a post about numbers, all I am saying is 600 people on a saturday night is VERY low I´d guess those 400 odd ones in hibernia also is low for a saturday, oh well

O

old.Im pac man!!

i love albion and im starting to love hibernia in prydween also but, man, if they get 250 guys at the same time its a full :(((
start playing alts over there guys :)))

G

Gahldir

no, it's not that low since I haven't even seen 450+ in hib when I do a /who all...

C

Chenuba

Originally posted by old.Im pac man!!
i love albion and im starting to love hibernia in prydween also but, man, if they get 250 guys at the same time its a full :(((
start playing alts over there guys :)))

Yup, that's right. Saturday afternoon. 167 peeps in Hibbieland on pryd.

Get an alt there if you not allready got one.

O

old.Im pac man!!

gahldir i meant hibernia on the other english Server

C

Cerverloc

The rest cannot connect since fridays discontinuing of KPNQWEST services. Im one of them.

D

deadparrot

If theres a drop in english people its because the first day of sun we get here makes everyone rush out and get sunburnt/heatstoke.

O

old.Second

Originally posted by Octanion
I just logged out of alb/excal and a /who gives a total of 600 not anon, is it just me that think that nr., is a little low for a saturday evening? or is there some holiday in the englishspeaking world I am not aware of?

well i found out that more and more pees use anon all the time. that may be a reason. lots of lvl 50s want to be leet and go anon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom