WTF Is GOA doing?

P

primo

My friend has been waiting for a week for his password and still haven't recieved it. He bought the game + expansion last friday and registred and still havent recieved a email with login name and password. We have emailed GOA (supscription@goa.com) at least 5 times and havent recieved an answer! Now our LAN is over(we were planning on playing DAoC on the LAN) and GOA still havent replied.

This is not acceptable GOA should get their act together.

Please if you are a GOA fanboy and all you wanna do is to complain about me being a whiner and GOA is the best company ever(they aint), dont post in this thread.

G

gesta

i totally agree for paying customers i find it a pretty poor show, we pay for a service, we expect service , there really isnt any excuses for simple problems like this

M

mirieth

These things happen. GOA may not be the best company in the world, but they do an okay job, not brilliant, but hey, I would not profess to do even half as good a job as they do myself.

Sending 5 e-mails to their subscription service achieves nothing, all you are doing is clogging up their inbox with more pointless crap, so e-mail once, wait, then try again if you -really- feel they have ignored/missed it.

While you're waiting, god forbid, you could do something out in the real world™. Or, even, play another game.

:great:

Z

Zargar

As you and others have pointed out, there are still major delays in the subscription department. The people who have still not gotten their subscription information can drop me a mail at zargar@goa.com. Please follow this format:

Header of mail: FORWARD ACCOUNT DETAILS

Body:
1) Account name.
2) Email adress used for registering.

If you haven't gotten the account name, make sure the email is correct. Nothing else is needed. To ensure a fast processing of this, I will only treat mails that follow this format. The details will only be sent to the already registered email in the account details. Please do not mail about other items belonging to the subscription department, I cannot treat them. Please make sure that your mail box isn't full and that your spam filters isn't filtering these mails.

I will treat these mails from monday on, as I cannot access my work mail from home, so unfortunately the people without their account details will have to wait the week end over.

-Zargar

P

primo

Originally posted by mirieth
These things happen. GOA may not be the best company in the world, but they do an okay job, not brilliant, but hey, I would not profess to do even half as good a job as they do myself.

Sending 5 e-mails to their subscription service achieves nothing, all you are doing is clogging up their inbox with more pointless crap, so e-mail once, wait, then try again if you -really- feel they have ignored/missed it.

While you're waiting, god forbid, you could do something out in the real world™. Or, even, play another game.

:great:

I dont go to/create a LAN-event (LAN = Local Area Network) to do things in the real world + I live in Stockholm i skipped going skiing/snowboarding for having this LAN. Seriously you cant say that waiting for a week and still not getting an automated reply with your account login etc is ok? My friend only bought this game cos we said we were going to play it on the LAN and now we didnt get to play at all. Yes we could play other games we did that too, dont get me wrong I like Dark Age of Camelot: Shrouded Isles thats why I bought Shrouded Isles, and I think you could expect to play it without having to mess around with emailing here and there and waiting weeks for a password and loginname.

As a matter of fact I know that my friend would never have taken the time to come to this forums (cos he has never heard of them) and ask, and Im sure that many who still have this problem would miss Zargars reply. They should put his reply in the news so everyone who dont view the boards can see it.

Of course we/I felt that they had missed it because we did not recieve the password and loginname. They get paid for whatever they do, so you would expect that they should do a good job.

Thank you Zargar for replying and telling us what to do.

O

old.Glendower

Yes, a surprisingly useful and articulate post from Zargar.

Good job, man. Let us know when you are going to overthrow the nits who run the company and we shall rise up in support.

M

Mortifier

hear hear

I got my subscribtion password back soon after mailing Zargos

G

Gimly

Originally posted by Mortifier
hear hear

I got my subscribtion password back soon after mailing Zargos

Is that Zargar's evil brother? :p

M

Mortifier

oh man. Maybe Ive been conned after all. Why you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom