WTF is fed up with GOA!?!?!

F

fed007

I put my account on this morning at 11:00 GMT. I waited for a reply to my email to tell me that my money has gone through etc and my account is active for another month. I had no reply!?! even though once It said u will receive a email saying that it is!!!

At 4:30GMT i once again put another £8 subscription on, once again it said i would get an email and wtf i didnt !!

im pretty pissed off now, 1st they didnt send me my crafter account after they lost it... Now they aint letting me put credit on FFS!!

C

chretien

Subscription@goa.com
They can help you, we can't.
Also check that the email address in your account section matches the email address you are using now.

F

fed007

Been there, done that, bought the t-shirt, NEXT

I have checked the email on subs page and its the correct 1, although i never gave any1 my Passwords etc. and for your reply of email goa ROFL ! :)

they aint replyed to me in weeks about my other account, tho ill send them 1 :p

A

Addlcove

Originally posted by fed007
Been there, done that, bought the t-shirt, NEXT

I have checked the email on subs page and its the correct 1, although i never gave any1 my Passwords etc. and for your reply of email goa ROFL ! :)

they aint replyed to me in weeks about my other account, tho ill send them 1 :p

you sir, are a moron, chret was trying to help

QQ cry more and what all the other 1337 folks says, now fuck off

L

living

yep it sucks, but why do you post it here? not like most of us care beside getting a bit annoyed of ur post

F

fed007

maybe i post here because no1 reads the technical forums and i want a quick reply

oki for u MASTER?

N

nicky-nook

Same thing happend to me but i could use my account then today my account login username and password says its invalid and my subs pass and it DOES NOT WORK...

So i check with 2 account all is fine

So i check with my thrid account straight away after cheking with my 2nd account and it says subs paged temp unavalble wtf ?

Maybe its just me but there is deffo summin funny going on with the subs pages i just hope Goa havnt got hacked again what a balls up that would be ..

N

nicky-nook

Hmm think there is a bad bug out there id be careful when changing game password as this might happen..

Currently some bug is loose that changes the subpw when the game pw is changed the new sub is ofc sent to the mail that is set in "profile"

Think this is whats happned to me FFS now i just have to wait 2 months for Goa to reply to my email ...

N

nicky-nook

another funny thing is my profile HAS 100 % got my correct email address in there and as the thread starter has said when i opend this account 2 days ago i never recived my billing saying i have been charged for the next month etc...

Fucking bad bug if you ask me this could cause all sorts of problems..

Only thing i done was pay for another month and change my Log in User Name and Pass as i regulary do to stop hackers and it fucking changed my Subs pass as well and sent it to another fucking email when my correct email was in the profile...

~GGGGRRRRRRRRR...

N

nicky-nook

^^ forget all that i know what up now Goa changed it so you can now change your subs pass.

C

chretien

Originally posted by fed007
maybe i post here because no1 reads the technical forums and i want a quick reply

oki for u MASTER?
People do read the technical forums but they can't help you there either.
THE ONLY WAY TO GET IT SORTED IS TO EMAIL SUBSCRIPTION@GOA.COM

Lose the attitude too, people have tried to help and you've just been a twat so far.

F

fed007

i apreciate your help chretien but then u get knobs like Addlcove who was being a sarcastic ****, im not the 1 to back out of arguments ^^

T

Talen

Well...

I think people would be more inclined to help you *IF* you wouldn't type all your replies like a moron.

(just a tip nothing else)

O

old.Jable

wow don't goa suck when it comes to communication. if only there was a phone line that connected you to a real person that could give you the reassurance that something was being done promptly, rather than the email to them which may never get answered depending on how screwed up their system is (or who is working that particular morning). blah blah someone shoot me, i want good service.

O

old.windforce

no1 will shoot you for wanted what you payed for :D

Users who are viewing this thread